• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Increasing Iso (Accutane) dose.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 2 months into my iso research, utilizing 25mg a day. Acne substantially subsided up until beginning my current blast.

I am two weeks into the cycle, and so far it is test only, with Tren and mast to be added in two more weeks. Estrogen is in range, and for some reason I am getting the deep cystic acne I had prior to iso testing. This is before even adding in DHT based hormones, which I'm sure will compound the problem.

Should I increase the dose, or just accept that while on cycle nothing can help my acne?

I would feel comfy upping the dose as long as you're not using any orals (or mtr).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get more bloodtests too though I know that's a drag for you. The accutane will stress your liver and lipids and you'll want to watch that. Higher doses bring much greater chances of sides, so review that (long) list just to prep yourself for anything bad.

Even at 10mg/day I get steadily increasing sides primarily in my sinuses with the membranes drying up and/or getting clogged, bleeding scabs that *won't* heal, trouble breathing at times, etc. It's a reminder of the power of this med and the need to come off it.

Back