• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here We Go

LiftorDie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is the first time that I have posted on a forum. I will be posting my contest prep cycle, blood work and share my progress.

Welcome and thanks ..

Cheapthreads out...

Welcome brother can't wait to read into it. Make sure to read and follow rules of the board and also stickies on sub forum have some great info as well!!!

What are your current stats? What type of contest you doing and so fourth

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Thanks guys!
Right now I'm weighing 240lbs. at 5'11". I don't measure my body fat, as long as my abs show and I have good separation in my legs during bulking. Ill be competing as a heavy weight bodybuilder.

Thanks guys!
Right now I'm weighing 240lbs. at 5'11". I don't measure my body fat, as long as my abs show and I have good separation in my legs during bulking. Ill be competing as a heavy weight bodybuilder.

That's some good size brother! I don't measure body fat either.... Well because I got a lot! Keep at it big guy sounds like you have good dedication in the kitchen that's where I lack

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome.aboard!

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back