• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

who can guess !!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long ill last this time. Prize a shout out by mighty mouse , what's my angle you might be axkin , don't have one don't need one. I just like to help guy's out on some thing's that's all. Im on thin ice big surprise anybody wanna attack me who cares talk shit who cares i love you all ( no homo ). I wonder if it's ok i ask this question ill ask cross your fingers , does anybody know were i can find the fire gear any help would be appreciated Thankz guy's and gal'z ... Your number one fan ....

Cheapthreads out...

No mick , it's ok brother aries is my friend now don't mind him he means well. He's just telling me were the fire gear is , he read the thread. Mick i love you to. I just need to get warmed up 1st. Before i get it poppin.

Cheapthreads out..

Look at that mick you made a friend as did i , you see how i brought you 2 together. Im so happy for you 2 a celebration is in order.. Busch light is my drink.

Cheapthreads out...

Look at that mick you made a friend as did i , you see how i brought you 2 together. Im so happy for you 2 a celebration is in order.. Busch light is my drink.

Cheapthreads out...
Your sarcasm is not lost on me. However, I was being serious, dude. Shit is good.

Lol.. Thank you sir i truly am the nicest cool headed guy you'll ever meet. Just look at my back ground before these past few weeks nothing negative all good stuff. I say nothing more . gotta watch my pz&qz.

Cheapthreads out....

Thank you T.O. i hate being grounded from here , it is a good place to raise your kid's for sure or fo sho to the black person..

Cheapthreads out..

Now I feel bad, bro. You're like a neutered pup.

Aries out...

IML Gear Cream!
Cheap is that really you?

You've changed.

Did u powder your nose?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir i am , and the puppy breath to boot.. Hahaha.. I think we can all just get along now the cain has whore off and the booze is all gone so back to business.

Cheapthreads out..

Yez it's me clear headed now the fun me has gone bye bye. I said good night to the bad guy.

Cheapthreads out...

Star , star , star my ninja. I like the way you think boss , however we shall not speak ill of this sheriv you speak of. She means well and just wants us to grow up and not be 3yr old. I heard you loud and clear miss sheriv and i will do as you say my gift to you. Let's be friend's.

Cheapthreads out....

welcome back cheap threads.. they can't hol you down forever! lol...

what up MICK! thats my boy

They gotta catch me slippin 1st. I know one of them is gunnin for me gotta keep it cool main.... Thanks tho boss i hear ya...

Cheapthreads out...

No mick , it's ok brother aries is my friend now don't mind him he means well. He's just telling me were the fire gear is , he read the thread. Mick i love you to. I just need to get warmed up 1st. Before i get it poppin.

Cheapthreads out..

haha! I can't wait! I don't think you have anything to worry about. You're a strong and respected member here, you just speak your mind and call it how it is. Nothing wrong with that. I've always liked you and always will!! And bro you don't need to find the fire gear, you turn gear into fire.

Much Love ( not the homo type)

Get Shredded!
Welcome back bro

Thanks guy's , :coffee: good stuff right there... Anyway you all know i can call out some shit when i see it or have been a part of it. I just moved on but don't think for 1 second i can't flip the script. I've said what i had to say oh fuckit im about to lose it .. Let's just lay off man im boiling again gotta go begore i slip .. Thanks again guy's. Ummmmm coffee good shit right chur dont forget the Bailey's...

Cheapthreads out...

Welcome back. No one is gunning for you brother. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about things. It's a new year and time for the old one and all its BS to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent tommygunz...

Cheapthreads out....

CT, I love ya bro, lots of haterz out there, I know because I got fools hatin on me....fuck em....if those bitches knew Poirot, they'd realize I play for keeps....you need something and I got it, it's yours....you need $50 and I got it, it's yours....lots of bootlickers out there and I'm about one post from outting one....

Anyway bro, you need anything, hit me up....I don't mind sharing my shit, there's a few in here I've traded with and can back my shit up.

FTW!
FTP!
FTN!
FTM!

sent FROM HELL

CT, I love ya bro, lots of haterz out there, I know because I got fools hatin on me....fuck em....if those bitches knew Poirot, they'd realize I play for keeps....you need something and I got it, it's yours....you need $50 and I got it, it's yours....lots of bootlickers out there and I'm about one post from outting one....

Anyway bro, you need anything, hit me up....I don't mind sharing my shit, there's a few in here I've traded with and can back my shit up.

FTW!
FTP!
FTN!
FTM!

sent FROM HELL

2e4d05e9f65b8435be8ef3c795aeaff5.jpg

Don't tread on me

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Back