• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck Christmas

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All I can ever think about are all the poor parents that can't afford to buy their kids a bunch of shit and the poor kids that don't understand why. It's such a sad time of the year for so many people. Or my Aromasin might just be bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a reason more ppl get depressed and suicide during holidayz

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Growing up I was one of those kids. Hated going to school and hearing about all the cool stuff the other kids got for Christmas.

All I can ever think about are all the poor parents that can't afford to buy their kids a bunch of shit and the poor kids that don't understand why. It's such a sad time of the year for so many people. Or my Aromasin might just be bunk.

This why I drive through the low income areas with the back of my truck filled with wrapped non expensive gifts. The whole truck bed would be emptied out in less than 30 min. Makes my heart smile and hurt at the same time

Growing up I was one of those kids. Hated going to school and hearing about all the cool stuff the other kids got for Christmas.

Me too. It was bunk. When I was little I would lie about getting presents because it was too embarrassing to admit we were so poor.

This why I drive through the low income areas with the back of my truck filled with wrapped non expensive gifts. The whole truck bed would be emptied out in less than 30 min. Makes my heart smile and hurt at the same time

You're the man!! I swear I couldn't be rich. I'd end up giving it all away.

Damn bro me too, being poor made my childhood suck along with pops not being there, and I also feel terrible for my Mom because I know she tried her best but wished she could do more, and this morning I watch my 2 kids opening up presents without much expression of happiness or gratitude, just a race to open up the next gift, they got alot of great gifts (Xbox one forza edition, madden 16, some transformer game, Lego sets, jerseys, Ali boxing gloves among other things) I feel somewhat ashamed my kids are like that, but I'd probably feel worse if I couldn't get em these gifts, FUCK CHRISTMAS! 🔥🔥🎄🔥🔥

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

I was poor and didn't really know it... Until one Christmas... But that's the only time I ever remember knowing or caring. But as a parent the year after my divorce when I scraped enough to get my kids a used Xbox... That year was hard. I don't really want things for me and I think most parents feel the same, but when you feel like you're letting your kids down... Man that shit hurts. Thanks for reminding me to take my ai today!

There's this program at my kids school for kids that need ghelp. My and my daugher went to target and I let get pick out 10 toys. We dropped em off and the principal, who's a mid thirtys fella, stopped me thanked me and started welling up. Then I started welling up. We both laughed, hugged and all the moms where looking at us like wtf are these two up to...

There's this program at my kids school for kids that need ghelp. My and my daugher went to target and I let get pick out 10 toys. We dropped em off and the principal, who's a mid thirtys fella, stopped me thanked me and started welling up. Then I started welling up. We both laughed, hugged and all the moms where looking at us like wtf are these two up to...
HAHAHA up that AI bro!!
On a different note, watching "Bad Santa" right now, that movie always makes me laugh, makes me feel better about myself

IML Gear Cream!
HAHAHA up that AI bro!!
On a different note, watching "Bad Santa" right now, that movie always makes me laugh, makes me feel better about myself

my boss told me for 3 years I was bad Santa. When I saw the movie I had to agree

my boss told me for 3 years I was bad Santa. When I saw the movie I had to agree
Bro part of the reason I love that movie is cuz I can relate so well when he flips out at shit, fuckin fantastic!

I didn't realize that the Coen Brothers helped with Bad Santa. That's why it's so awesome.

i had 3 customers on my delivery route tell me that they couldnt afford to do chistmas this year. one of the guys has 3 young kids and had to sit them down and explain to them why. it was really sad to listen to. makes you appreciate all you have.

this holiday is all about gluttony now, the demand put on parents is ridiculous. i racked up the credit cards so my wife and son could have a nice christmas, and it doesnt bother me to make them happy... it was just so stressful doing all the shopping, wrapping, cooking, ect. i wasnt in a "christmas spirit" at all.

I feel ya I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago when I seen this situation on my Facebook of a lady whom I know and is a super nice person she just didn't have it financially. I can only imagine. It was a tough xmas this year for myself as well. Luckily my boss gave me a last minute xmas bonus and I immediately went and spent it on my wife. It is what it is. My wife and I usually don't ever celebrate things as it is as we don't care for material but it was nice that the powers that be pulled through for me. Long story short. I gotta get my shit together in 2016.

Last edited:
What pisses me off, is that I rarely see anyone mention the real reason for Christmas.....

Just like mentioned in this post, it is not about the gifts..Fucking kids now a days are so fucking spoiled It disgusts me. They appreciate nothing, and want everything. The sad fact is that they are just representing the way they were raised by their jerk-off parents.

Lets not forget the reason for the season folks....

HAHA what a man does with his own penis, oval office, women's big n tall...

Get Shredded!
What pisses me off, is that I rarely see anyone mention the real reason for Christmas.....

Just like mentioned in this post, it is not about the gifts..Fucking kids now a days are so fucking spoiled It disgusts me. They appreciate nothing, and want everything. The sad fact is that they are just representing the way they were raised by their jerk-off parents.

What's the real reason for xmas? I thought it was for fattening up corporations bottom line b4 the year is up?

Jesus wasn't born in December so don't come with that bs lol

Jesus wasn't born in December so don't come with that bs lol

Christmas was originally an old Pagan holiday where dudes would eat like pigs, get drunk and sometimes fuck each other. It was a holiday of excess. Had nothing to do with Jesus

I'm down, let's do this!

I never got shit when I was a kid, well I did get some pawn shop video games one year. No Christmas presents means, early reality check. I'm sure some of those kids are better off then some of your spoiled brats.

Tis the season to be jolly...?

The season to pop molly?

Back