• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The road to freak! Unsponsored pharmacom log

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I want to be a freak, I don't care about being on stage or powerlifting comps. I want to scare little kids when I walk thru the mall. I want ppl to be scared to ask me how much I eat or how much I can lift. I want girls to be wide eyed at my ropes for veins. I'm ready to do this shit and I ain't looking back!

I've never logged before but have been using AAS for over two year now. I'm 6'2" and I was 200 lbs and lean as fuck on New Years of 2013. I'm currently 238 and around 12-14 percent BF. I just got back from cost rica and my diet was out the window for over two weeks. I wasn't going to start this cycle until the beginning of February but I said fuck it this last Sunday and started pinning early.

Some of you aren't going to care for my cycle tactics and the fact that my whole cycle isn't planned out to a T, but I don't care I'm gonna start this and increase dosages as I see fit and switch compounds when I'm tired of the current ones. Last cycle I ran my test up to 2g a week and that was to much so I won't be going over 1.5g. My tren was up to 1.25g of tren and I most likely won't be going over 1g a week, but the tren is going to be the end of the cycle. I'm starting out with test and deca for the first 10-12 and some oral kick starts. This is a progressive cycle and everything is subject to change. I've been running 2iu of hgh for 6 weeks or so and will be increasing dosages throughout my cycle.

As for my source of choice, all of this will be pharmacom gear. From the orals to the hgh. I ran them for my last cycle and have nothing negative to say about this source. Their gear is top notch quality and their customer service is unmatched by any other source I have used. This cycle is not sponsored by them at all, unless they want to send me some tren E for the end of this thing.

My diet is not on point at the moment since I just got back from vacation and am in the middle of moving. But it will be on point soon. I am an endomorph so I must diet very strictly or I will balloon up! I know what my body responds to and how I react to certain macro splits so it will be mostly high protein moderate to high carb and low fat.

As far as training I will be lifting every day unless I feel like I need a rest. I'm looking to add weight to my compound lifts but will be running my auxiliary exercises to failure and doing a mix of full range of motion and time under tension. I train hard and with short breaks and a minimum of 20 sets per workout. I'm currently moving and working 12 hr days so have only been going to the gym every other day but after Christmas will be going everyday.

Ok let's get into starting dosages! I pinned on Sunday and will be pinning tomorrow which is Wednesday. These dosages r subject to increase early or stay the same longer depending on how I feel.

Test E
Wk 1-6
900mg/wk
6-12
1.2g/wk

Deca
Wk1-6
600mg/wk
Wk 6-12
900mg/wk

Wk 1-4
Test prop 500wk

Wk 1-4
HGH 2iu post workout
Increase by .5 a wk after wk4

Wk 1 orals
Dbol 20mg ed
Adrol 50mg Ed

Wk 2 orals
Dbol 10mg am 20mg pre workout
Adrol 25mg am 50mg pre work

Wk 3 orals
Dbol 20mg am 20mg pre work
Adrol 50mg am 50mg pre work

Wk 4 orals same as wk 3 depending on how I feel

After the deca is done I'll be switching to tren and some winny at the tail end, maybe some mast but we will see how I feel when I get there.

Mad props to my boys tbjeff and snaff05! They r my boys on and off this forum!

Here we go boys!!! Time to become a fucking freak!!!

Here r pics I took today, yeah I'm a little soft but the gh is leaning me out quick after my vacation

18babb97439497a5c725752f2e5dea2c.jpg
78d4fd2bbfa1d371670c47b8657782b3.jpg
94039609d8f215e5d1a02cb666d3a2d9.jpg
40eef59c7dd354c89928400e6732e103.jpg
4e40148543fe4d1c48dd57fbb5e02857.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Nope I purchased all of them from the pharmacom international online store

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Nope I purchased all of them from the pharmacom international online store

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

basicstero? Website.. Or pharmacomstore.in? There is around 16 different international online stores that carry pharmacom

I've been waiting forever for you to log, let's make some gainzzzzz

Excited for your progress brother! This cycle looks great and your base is superb, and those legs bro! Fucking epic, you'll be a freak in no time. Can't wait to see this my man, good luck!

basicstero? Website.. Or pharmacomstore.in? There is around 16 different international online stores that carry pharmacom

Int.Basicstero.net

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

IML Gear Cream!
I've been waiting forever for you to log, let's make some gainzzzzz

Yeah I wish I woulda logged my last cycle, I was trying for lean gains so ate just barely above maintenance and didn't get as much size as I wanted but ended up looking hella good. so this go around there will be a rather large surplus until the last part of the cycle

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Last cycle I ran my test up to 2g a week and that was to much so I won't be going over 1.5g.

Can you be more specific about why you felt this was too much? What symptoms were you experiencing?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been on 2g/wk of test for 8 weeks and I'm feeling like shit. Nauseated, no appetite, lethargic, and just an overall "ill" feeling that is hard to explain. I'm going to scale it back to 1500mg/wk and see if things improve. Thanks for your feedback.

Can you be more specific about why you felt this was too much? What symptoms were you experiencing?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been on 2g/wk of test for 8 weeks and I'm feeling like shit. Nauseated, no appetite, lethargic, and just an overall "ill" feeling that is hard to explain. I'm going to scale it back to 1500mg/wk and see if things improve. Thanks for your feedback.

Also interested.

Yes I was feeling lethargic, and my estrogen was out of control. Gyno was untamable and my acne was out of control. I was making gains but I felt like it wasn't worth the sides. I only brought it up that high to see how I reacted to it. I feel like everyone reacts differently and that I needed to know for myself how I would react.

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Yes I was feeling lethargic, and my estrogen was out of control. Gyno was untamable and my acne was out of control. I was making gains but I felt like it wasn't worth the sides. I only brought it up that high to see how I reacted to it. I feel like everyone reacts differently and that I needed to know for myself how I would react.

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

This is the point I'm at right now. Thank you for your feedback, brother.

at 2g , you haven't made any significant changes ? strength , weight, etc ?

How was your trip? I saw your pics. Looked fun as shit. I would've drank beer ever single day

Now I can follow your log. We'll never ever be apart again.

Now I can follow your log. We'll never ever be apart again.

Don't forget about me boys! I will be back in the wagon too and am thinking about logging too simply for accountability reasons. I will be keeping an eye on thkngs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Don't forget about me boys! I will be back in the wagon too and am thinking about logging too simply for accountability reasons. I will be keeping an eye on thkngs

I think you should

My main reason for logging is accountability. I like to post my meals and stuff

Maybe we can sharez this log! Double trouble road to freaks!!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

can I ask whose tren you ran at a gram per week? I only ask because it shouldn't take that much if it is any good. the same with the test. you get to a point of diminishing returns.

I mean If you were dennis wolf or something, yeah, you would have enough mass to support those kind of doses..

can I ask whose tren you ran at a gram per week? I only ask because it shouldn't take that much if it is any good. the same with the test. you get to a point of diminishing returns.

I mean If you were dennis wolf or something, yeah, you would have enough mass to support those kind of doses..

They were both pharmacom gear, as previously mentioned I was just seeing how my body would react. Pros run gear that high all the time and everyone is different and can handle different dosages. I'm a firm believer in figuring out things for yourself instead of believing what everyone else says is to much or to little. I personally liked tren at that level. I was seeing daily changes in my body, I will run tren that high during this cycle most likely

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

They were both pharmacom gear, as previously mentioned I was just seeing how my body would react. Pros run gear that high all the time and everyone is different and can handle different dosages. I'm a firm believer in figuring out things for yourself instead of believing what everyone else says is to much or to little. I also believe that tren will continue to work well as high as u can stand the sides. I personally liked tren at that level. I was seeing daily changes in my body, I will run tren that high during this cycle most likely

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Well I didn't lift last night but I got the rest of my stuff moved, and my gym is closed tonight and tomorrow So my first posted workout will be Saturday. My legs r destroyed from the other day and I moved into a place on the fourth floor so that was fun.... I pinned last night and the deca is super thick as well as the test but I have zero pip and everything went well. One of my adrol was only half a pill in the blister so I took that and another whole one to replace it. The orals should be in effect by my workout Saturday so I'm excited to see how I feel in the gym

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Well found out the other gym in my town was open today, after a long day of vegging out and watching Netflix with my gf we decided to hit it up. My strength is coming back quick and everything felt good!

Workout

Bech
135x20
185x15
205x12
225x10
245x7

Fly machine
170x20
210x16
220x14
230x12