• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trenbolone Enanthate - NEW CHROMOTOGRAPHY RESULT

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally we received results from Simec for the next batch of items we sent to test. Now we received only 2 reports and both are for tranbolone enanthate.
It was taken from different packages within one batch.

The difference is less than 2% and most probably it is due to different humidity + measuring deviation. In any case both values are purer as certified reference sample from Simec.

Thank you. I read all pharmacom injectables are suspended in grapeseed oil. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phenomenal! Just received my 5 bottles of Tren E from Basic; this further buttresses my confidence in this shop.
Probably like many of you guys I ran Pharmalogic then AAPs stuff most recently. Tough acts to follow. Hopefully Basic/Pharmacon will deliver!

Thanks, great to see....sitting on two vials.

Thank you. I read all pharmacom injectables are suspended in grapeseed oil. Is this true?

This is true Big, besides our winstrol of course which is a water-based suspension. We do also carry winstrol in GSO.

Back