• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hammer EQ and deca

Stri8tedGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody have any personal experience with the EQ and deca from hammer??

It is gtg, seen some incredible gains from both of these compounds. Plus you cannot beat the Hammer customer service, delivery and price point.

Is everyone on this board a fucking shill? Do some homework bro, and think twice before buying from an unknown, untested source. If your ordering for the first time, order small then see how it goes. If it ends up not being legit, no big loss. Plenty of great, proven ugl's out there

For the record, when one person says a lab is gtg without any proof, bloods, testing, or log. BEWARE

Don't worry bout him another payed actor. Were here to give advice when asked , not to get loud about a guy asking a question. 4th post and bam!!!! Right out the gate seems to be a pattern. Now to answer your question stri8 i don't have experience with the deca however i did order some , my buddy had there insanity and said it was deff fire. What up hammer : )

Cheapthreads out..

Btw des were you get your gear? Who do you recommend? Since your new and all im sure you get all the right info fill us in. Also im pritty sure not EVERYONE on this board is a fucking shill whatever that means. Plus when you say EVERYONE does this really mean EVERYONE or just member's who ask these kinds of questions. Were not allowed to bash on EVERYONE that's a no no....

Cheapthreads out...

Btw des were you get your gear? Who do you recommend? Since your new and all im sure you get all the right info fill us in. Also im pritty sure not EVERYONE on this board is a fucking shill whatever that means. Plus when you say EVERYONE does this really mean EVERYONE or just member's who ask these kinds of questions. Were not allowed to bash on EVERYONE that's a no no....

Cheapthreads out...

x 2 with his 4 posts....

Plenty of bloods here bro, did you bother looking or you just some type of imbecile?

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Once I get my Td from the sale Il let everyone know what I think to! Gonna be pinnin the deca 3x per week!

Yeah I got a bunch of different hammer stuff coming, I'm going to run sust and eq first. Trying to decide if I should run Tbol or even dbol to kickstart..

Is everyone on this board a fucking shill? Do some homework bro, and think twice before buying from an unknown, untested source. If your ordering for the first time, order small then see how it goes. If it ends up not being legit, no big loss. Plenty of great, proven ugl's out there
I love trolls 😂😂😂😂

Back