• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Eurotropin blood test results

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
attachment.php

3 hours 15 min post 10 iu IM (delt) injection, reconsituted with NaCl.
Serum total is 14.
Notes
First there was a brief fast before the test. I have always tested in a fasted state. So this is more for consistant results for me personally.
The blood work result is based on the beckman coulter assay. I have read this type of assay has between a 10-30 percent lower result then the Siemens assay. This is probably closer to a 17 result we are more commonly used to seeing That being said all blood work is a very crude to determine effectiveness. The best result I ever was able to duplicate was with hyge about 6-7 years ago. I purchased it based on trusted members results in the mid thirtys. I was 24 3 weeks in and then 3 months later.
There is also some degree of speculation regarding gh serum numbers being an indicator of quality at all.
I have had more tells from this hgh then I have ever had. The extremity tingling at first and the significant pumps as I upped the dose.
I feel confident that PSL eurotropin has active growth hormone. I will continue to use this product and get some igf numbers in the next few months. The igf numbers will probably be more telling as to the quality. All things considered.. based on my personal experience, these results and the price of ep eurotropin. I would consider this a good value. I will likely purchase 2 or 3 more kits to extend this run out.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-10-14-31-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-10-14-31-23.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! We needed to get some bloods out on there.

And you're absolutely right about GH serum not being the best indicator. It simply shows that there's GH in the vial, but not that it's ACTIVE hgh. If it wasn't synthesized properly to hold the correct molecular shape, then it cannot be used by the body. IGF-1 results will tell all!

A member here JOE2013 got bloods on the Euro-tropin and scored a 26 on the serum results. Link below.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/48033-eurotropin-blood-test-results

So it can vary person to person. So many variables when testing hgh. Either way THANK YOU.

Look forward to the IGF-1 results! :)

I'm getting bloods taken today so I should have more results to add next week. This will be the first time I've tested any hgh so I have no history to go by, but the more people getting results, the better for the community.

Nice work DJ.

Thanks for posting this! We needed to get some bloods out on there.

And you're absolutely right about GH serum not being the best indicator. It simply shows that there's GH in the vial, but not that it's ACTIVE hgh. If it wasn't synthesized properly to hold the correct molecular shape, then it cannot be used by the body. IGF-1 results will tell all!

A member here JOE2013 got bloods on the Euro-tropin and scored a 26 on the serum results. Link below.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/48033-eurotropin-blood-test-results

So it can vary person to person. So many variables when testing hgh. Either way THANK YOU.

Look forward to the IGF-1 results! :)

I couldn't have said it better..

I'm in no way smoking the thread here, but GH serum is truly just a yes of no indicator, nothing more.. The IFG levels are what speak better, and show volume in the product..

Looking at his bloods, he's definitely sitting at a respectable chemically enhanced level across the board..

attachment.php

3 hours 15 min post 10 iu IM (delt) injection, reconsituted with NaCl.
Serum total is 14.
Notes
First there was a brief fast before the test. I have always tested in a fasted state. So this is more for consistant results for me personally.
The blood work result is based on the beckman coulter assay. I have read this type of assay has between a 10-30 percent lower result then the Siemens assay. This is probably closer to a 17 result we are more commonly used to seeing That being said all blood work is a very crude to determine effectiveness. The best result I ever was able to duplicate was with hyge about 6-7 years ago. I purchased it based on trusted members results in the mid thirtys. I was 24 3 weeks in and then 3 months later.
There is also some degree of speculation regarding gh serum numbers being an indicator of quality at all.
I have had more tells from this hgh then I have ever had. The extremity tingling at first and the significant pumps as I upped the dose.
I feel confident that PSL eurotropin has active growth hormone. I will continue to use this product and get some igf numbers in the next few months. The igf numbers will probably be more telling as to the quality. All things considered.. based on my personal experience, these results and the price of ep eurotropin. I would consider this a good value. I will likely purchase 2 or 3 more kits to extend this run out.
attachment.php

GOOD POINT HERE DJ. !!! GH serum outcomes are moody at least

THX for a great input Gentlemen !

I couldn't have said it better..

I'm in no way smoking the thread here, but GH serum is truly just a yes of no indicator, nothing more.. The IFG levels are what speak better, and show volume in the product..

Looking at his bloods, he's definitely sitting at a respectable chemically enhanced level across the board..

And I have always been a low tester. I bet us pharms gh wouldn't test a lot better

I seen test on boards all over ranging from 18-26 for Eurotropin. I test low to idk why I got a 16 on grey tops. Thanks for sharing DJ

Back