• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Base review!

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dema was a nice enough guy to send me some test base, since ive never used a preworkout inj, I wanted to see what all the craze was about. And what better place to get then pharmacom. This stuff Is highly professional it isnt funny. Ive got .5ml loaded In a slin pin (I drew it with a 29g slin pin like water). Will be inj ~20min before workout, doing legs and shoulders. Will be updating thread with a few workouts and higher injected amounts. Thanks dema!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Alright fuckers just did .5ml in right delt. Expected pain that ive read about. Slight bite but I don't feel any pip right now. Was expecting it to hinder my training this morning. Now the wait.

Manging to squat 245 for ten reps on a carp depleted day. I cant imagine what 100mg of test base wil do preworkout.

I tell anyone new to PWO's this , Get a few different ones and alternate . I seem to quit feeling what you felt after repeated use . I recently ordered mix 5 to try . I've done Tren base , tren base and dbol , TB drol and dbol , TNE TB and dbol . Just a suggestion .

I tell anyone new to PWO's this , Get a few different ones and alternate . I seem to quit feeling what you felt after repeated use . I recently ordered mix 5 to try . I've done Tren base , tren base and dbol , TB drol and dbol , TNE TB and dbol . Just a suggestion .
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the info. I really wanna see what 100mg does pump wise.

Well its been 3+ hours and ZERO pip.

Alright guys. Injected 1ml into my ass and waited 1 hour then hit delts. Great freakin pump, didnt even need a preworkout with caffeine and pump ingredient(im a stim whore). If anyone is hesitating on buying this stuff, rest assured its crazy shit.

Btw, did 6 set squats, 4 sets leg extensions, 4 sets lunges, 4 sets of hammy curls and feel zero soreness. Not sure if the test base helped with doms, or it could fuck me tomorrow and not be able to walk up my stairs..

Alright guys. Injected 1ml into my ass and waited 1 hour then hit delts. Great freakin pump, didnt even need a preworkout with caffeine and pump ingredient(im a stim whore). If anyone is hesitating on buying this stuff, rest assured its crazy shit.

Btw, did 6 set squats, 4 sets leg extensions, 4 sets lunges, 4 sets of hammy curls and feel zero soreness. Not sure if the test base helped with doms, or it could fuck me tomorrow and not be able to walk up my stairs..

Okay, now you need to do try what I do......after getting that tne in, chase it with 100 mg tren base. I do this dang near every workout. I never sit in the gym.....between sets, pacing back and forth!

Okay, now you need to do try what I do......after getting that tne in, chase it with 100 mg tren base. I do this dang near every workout. I never sit in the gym.....between sets, pacing back and forth!
Damn I do that without tren... Is there something wrong with me

Damn I do that without tren... Is there something wrong with me
Is your pre workout meth? lol...that'll do it also! I just love tne, tne/tren base, and tne/dbol/drol. I've tried a lot of different labs, but what's wrong with me??? Need to try pharmacoms. I've used plenty of other Pharmacom gear, but not that. Good gear!!!

Last edited:
Tren base would definitely be awesome to try. Currently running tren ace at 50mg eod. With some mast as well.

Not sure what other labs have put in their tne to make it painful, but even at 1ml I dont feel pip at all.. plus this stuff is like water.

Tren base would definitely be awesome to try. Currently running tren ace at 50mg eod. With some mast as well.

Not sure what other labs have put in their tne to make it painful, but even at 1ml I dont feel pip at all.. plus this stuff is like water.

My last pre workout was 100mg test, 100mg Tren base, 30mg halo. And a low carb monster.

The monster and halo made the biggest difference. Bases don't seem to get me going anymore. Pharmacom makes solid stuff, so maybe I'll have to try it. I could have just been using shit.

Truly Blessed.

Back