• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vape Pen Explosion.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Broken neck.. Busted out teeth.. I know alot of guys smoke these things.. Make sure you buy a good one.

young-398476.jpg

Tech-398475.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/e-cigarette-explosion_56532c70e4b0879a5b0b91da

Hydrogen gas released by the battery can build up or the battery - which is actually a laptop battery (!) - can short. He was using an unregulated mod, meaning that it had no short protection so it's certainly possible.

I used to to vape like mad but had to stop because it interfered with my asthma.

Hydrogen gas released by the battery can build up or the battery - which is actually a laptop battery (!) - can short. He was using an unregulated mod, meaning that it had no short protection so it's certainly possible.

I used to to vape like mad but had to stop because it interfered with my asthma.

Ya fuck those things.. I've tried to hit a few and I can never do it right. Some of my homies juice shit smells pretty good tho. I read he got it form china to online.. So good luck with a law suite. He probably had his homie beat his ass. Hes got a go fund me set up lol.

https://www.gofundme.com/e-cig_explosion

That's probably a case of dumb ass tbh.

Certain batteries can't go with certain coils for this very reason. Gotta educate!

Sounds like black privilege to me. Will probably sue when the problem was his fault yet be looked at with high regard in the community devoid of wrong doing

So that's where Big Ronnie has been... I thought he got kidnapped and taken to Russia.

IML Gear Cream!
Vaping is the new cool where I work. The electronics guys are spending more time outside vaping than they are working. Plus they make these huge clouds of whatever the flavor of the day is that look exactly like fucking clouds they're so huge.

i cant tell if his lips are all swollen or that just how his lips are. and the neck brace is what the attorney who jumped on this case like stink on shit told him to do to make shit easier for their broke asses to sue someone.
Yup... Trying to deep into the white man's pocket. Lol, I'd have to say his lips are swollen. With 2 teeth busted out and his lips looking like that I can't see how they wouldn't be swollen. I think the guy really broke his neck.. or like I said.. 2 hard ass niggas fucked him up for that go fun me! Shit Christmas is here. Dudes a personal trainer to, lol.

Vaping is the new cool where I work. The electronics guys are spending more time outside vaping than they are working. Plus they make these huge clouds of whatever the flavor of the day is that look exactly like fucking clouds they're so huge.
Haha, I know what you mean.. My buddy at work vapes and blows out massive clouds. It's hilarious. I laugh every time. I can't hit it. I've tried and it just fucks my throat up. Cotton candy smells pretty nice.

Vapes are cool for like a month, then they are a waste of money tbh

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

well the idea a black man cant get a fat lip has been busted

I love my vape rig. Been off cigarettes for over a year because of it.

Back