• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Juicy TD

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got this awesome TD from PSL yet again. Shipping was super fast (as usual) and stealth was very awesome and always reliable. Second part of TD coming here shortly.

I5pbqVy.jpg

Lokthan,
I think you will love their products..I have a few of there test cyp vials and they are very legit..Have labs to back it up... Have fun.....Did you use BTC????

Congratulations on your touchdown my man...

I told you gentlemen from day one that I would not attach my name or endorse anything that I was not confident with... the products are absolutely stellar, unprecedented, and the team & myself work feverishly to provide you guys with the service that you need and expect each and every single time...

He tells the truth.....Enough said....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lokthan,
I think you will love their products..I have a few of there test cyp vials and they are very legit..Have labs to back it up... Have fun.....Did you use BTC????
I didnt use btc, ive used mg in the past and there were no issues.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your touchdown my man...

I told you gentlemen from day one that I would not attach my name or endorse anything that I was not confident with... the products are absolutely stellar, unprecedented, and the team & myself work feverishly to provide you guys with the service that you need and expect each and every single time...
So far the ep products have been stellar! In the beginning of my pct right now after a 750mg test e cycle and i feel great right now.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Cool...Whatever works for you is awesome....For me BTC was the best experience I have had after getting the method down......

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Good stuff guys. Quality products are hard to find.

I like the new orals packaging too. We're revamping our entire product line.

Back