• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanksgiving...!

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WE live in the richest country on the planet, most of us seem to have our health, family and significant amounts of disposable cash flow, nice cars and homes, beautiful spouses or significant others . That being said, I feel confident thinking we have a LOT to be thankful for. SO lets hear it! What are you thankful for:coffee:

Me too! There are so many things it's honestly very time consuming to think of them all. Right now I'm thankful for the deep fried Cajun style brown sugar and honey Turkey I'm about to chow on:winkfinger:

The list is large, Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I'm thankful for health. That I'm still employed in the oilfield. Thankful for my wife and daughter! All the support system here. Thankful for heavy and definitely thankful for progress sharing his pics with us

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

I'm thankful every day that I have two healthy kids. I have a friend with a child with a brain tumor. I can't even talk with him about it without getting misty. I would literally turn into a puddle if my child had serious ailments.

I'm thankful every day that I have two healthy kids. I have a friend with a child with a brain tumor. I can't even talk with him about it without getting misty. I would literally turn into a puddle if my child had serious ailments.

Real life for him puts ours in perspective man... That would absolutely destroy me... I am so thankful for my families health! I have been playing hide and go seek with my kids and our dog(she's a boxer) , and my dog really plays, no BS. She actually hides then she will look for you after you hide... even though she knows exactly where you are, she plays along, she's been doing it with my 12yr old daughter for years! she's so cute she runs from room to room, closet to closet looking all different directions until she suddenly finds you then starts barking! Life is good man:winkfinger:

Real life for him puts ours in perspective man... That would absolutely destroy me... I am so thankful for my families health! I have been playing hide and go seek with my kids and our dog(she's a boxer) , and my dog really plays, no BS. She actually hides then she will look for you after you hide... even though she knows exactly where you are, she plays along, she's been doing it with my 12yr old daughter for years! she's so cute she runs from room to room, closet to closet looking all different directions until she suddenly finds you then starts barking! Life is good man:winkfinger:

That great my beagle got a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream today... he was thankful today. Will probably have diarrhea tommorrow though

That great my beagle got a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream today... he was thankful today. Will probably have diarrhea tommorrow though

hahaha! Thats cool:) I love DOGS man, ours is such a HUGE part of our family, she is layed out on the floor watching san andreas fault right now with the kids! good times.

I finally got a script for test + everything already said

Back