• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

INFERNO By IA Intro Offer

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wait is over!! We have released the ultimate targeted weight loss compound. Most people Know it by the name "Helios". If you've looked for it recently you'll know that it is very hard to come by. Not anymore!!

INFERNO contains 40mcg Clen/5mg Yohimbe per ml

Typical dosage is .5-1ml per day pinned sub q in the area of concern.
It will give you a very nice/fast boost in energy and burn fat like crazy!!

!Great to help burn off all those gained holiday pounds!

Just another quality product from IA to help you guys achieve your goals! ONLY $15 Per 10ml vial!!

Great compound. Remember though people, this doesn't clean up a shitty diet. If you eat like shit, you're still going to look like shit regardless of what compounds you're putting into your body.

Very much the truth Sherk. That goes for all AAS. If you don't eat right all the gear in the world won't do shit.

I made the statement because I've seen people call things bunk like Clen because they didn't loose much fat at all if any. Then when asked about their diet that they say is spot on, is really far from it.

Very true. Thanks brother. Trust me, one pin of this stuff and you will know it's defiantly not bunk. If you're interested Sherk I have a ton of it, I'll shoot you a couple to try out.

Stuff sounds crazy!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Got some for the wife to try when she is ready. I hope it goes well.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, im not giving her a normal dose to start no way.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

i didn't know this was a sale price so many great products from IA not enough money lol

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Gonna have to, oh well, it's for a good cause lol

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

I want some of this for my cutting cycle... not many sources have it. IA is sooo expensive though, but its also beautifully wrapped and pretty and have cool names. Damn...

I want some of this for my cutting cycle... not many sources have it. IA is sooo expensive though, but its also beautifully wrapped and pretty and have cool names. Damn...

have you checked out their sale??? No expensive at all.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by expensive brother. It was my goal when I first started as a rep to make sure that our prices matched or beat anyone's prices around.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by expensive brother. It was my goal when I first started as a rep to make sure that our prices matched or beat anyone's prices around.

He must have only looked at their original prices when they first popped up. Everything was almost double then if I remember right. They are no higher than 90% of any other sponsor here. In most cases they are lower. The only thing that gets you is shipping if you make a tiny order. But coming from where it does, there's no way around that except by offering what IA already does on their express shipping on certain orders.

The Christmas sales are pretty hot actually. Unfortunately, I dont get paid til near the deadline. I'll probably put something in around then... always a good thing to jump on a deal.

Last edited:
I've always thought IA's offers were pretty competitive (not to sound bias here, honestly). Maybe I need to look around more... Na I'm good ;)

Expensive?? Are you even serious!! Oh wait your a Series Labs junky who buys test for $15 a vial!! GTFOH!!

Expensive?? Are you even serious!! Oh wait your a Series Labs junky who buys test for $15 a vial!! GTFOH!!

It appears I havent looked at their website in a while... Im gonna try to put in an order as soon as Im not broke. The prices are actually better than I had thought. For some reason I was thinking their prices were somewhat similar to street price. I was wrong.

Back