• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

all4muscle/paxton setting up shop again on steroid-forums

onemangang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So all4money and paxfag are at it again on a new board. their new lab name is Vaultek Pharmaceuticals. I called him out on the board because he stole $965 from me and was on other boards calling the people they stole from scammers. Giving the bullshit "we video taped all openings of the envelopes" excuse! hey does this list look familiar??? LOL

Attachments

• Vaultek Pharmaceuticals List.jpg
    Vaultek Pharmaceuticals List.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 131
I feel like I've heard of Vaultek a long time ago but I could be wrong. But yeah the price list is pretty much the exact some thing

Doesnt surprise me .....they will be back here in near future just a matter of time ....if there not already here :roflmao:

all4money is on the new board talking about their whole videotaping the opening of envelopes. i would give anything to be able to get my hands on him!

what board are they on now? if we know, we can troll the shit out of them

Get something straight his name is all4dicks . Look at it this way at least you didn't run 965.00 worth of shitty gear.

Another thing why is there Cawkston banners still here .

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
if people would have listened to a bunch of guys about them from day one when there shitty labwork started then all would be better for the wear. Paxton fuckin sucked.

whats even funnier is the group anabolic labs who say they take labs from simec yet control the anabolic labs website posting labs give there primo 100% concentration. Almost a yr if shitty labwork but 100% legit primo. Anyone thinking anabolic lab is open to taking side donations? I think so

Honestly, I never had a problem with Pax. I've placed a good 20+ orders with them for me and buddies of mine, never had an issue with the gear or the service in itself. All4m is sending me out a couple samples of the t-400 and try-tren from this new Vaultek Lab. Should have in a couple of days so we'll see how this "new" lab checks out.

Sure the gear was 100% grade A....wtf ever.

Not pointing fingers here Im just curious as I was MIA during the Paxton debacle but wasn't the Now mod "bigRonnie" a rep for them or am I not remembering correctly

I saw that name in a private forum.
I still have their gear lol
I will sell for a dollar
Army vet

I'm pretty sure All4muscle was their only rep, if I remember right

Back