• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks in to the cycle

WNCmountain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7d48f714b94fb29526f5f34f57e47423.jpg

What are you running for a cycle? Not trying to be a dick but looks like you have a HORRIBLE diet..

So, if you could post your pic, I would know what a great diet looks like.And yes you are being a dick

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

What are you running for a cycle? Not trying to be a dick but looks like you have a HORRIBLE diet..
Really yea you're not trying that was straight dick . Haha I can't stop laughing you get the meanest comment of the day award and my wife just said we sound like a bunch of bitches even talking about this.

I wasn't actually. I could reword it if you'd like to see what a dick head comment looks like. Just asking I don't know if you're bulking or cutting, that's why I'm asking about cycle and diet.

Well 90 percent of people at my job think so

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

maybe you guys are using bunk ai products.. You posted a picture on a forum, get ready for criticism or don't post it.

i didn't mean to reply to that post

I wasn't actually. I could reword it if you'd like to see what a dick head comment looks like. Just asking I don't know if you're bulking or cutting, that's why I'm asking about cycle and diet.
Just finished a piece of fried chicken, and thanks again for the HORRIBLE diet compliment

IML Gear Cream!
I am a asshole... your diet is wrong and should look better before starting steroids.

Sincerely, dick

Just finished a piece of fried chicken, and thanks again for the HORRIBLE diet compliment

Lol. Everyone who knows anything about steroids would tel you the same thing. You should've had an impeccable diet before starting a cycle.

Ok maybe it should have read 2 weeks in cycle I eat microwave burrito and chips and dip chicken wings and drink beer and vodka

Jack off 4 times a day cause my sex drive is up just look at my forearm
55b1e6825dea667836b5200752310111.jpg

Disregard background in a mancamp trailer and it fucking sucks

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Takes about 7 months of serious lifting on or off gear to see a significant change for the average lifter wanting to bodybuild. Give or take a few months depending on your diet and genetics.

Back