• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) IN STOCK! (PSL)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is officially bulk season which means it's time to ramp up the test, mix in some deca, and toss in a quick mass building oral. Dbol, and Anadrol being the "go to" orals for quick mass.

BUT

There is another very powerful mass building oral that doesn't come around quite as often. One that stands in it's own league. I'm talking about M1T.

The gains from M1T are explosive. They are much cleaner than dbol or anadrol due to the fact that M1T carries much less water. The gains are clean and they come on FAST!

When you plan your off season bulk cycles, don't forget to consider M1T. You may be blown away by the mass building abilities of this compound.

As always, DON'T FORGET YOUR LIVER SUPPORT!

Product info:

Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methyl-1-testosterone
Comes In: 10mg tab
Dosage: 20-40mg ED

bjhe1d.jpg

It sounds like great stuff. I know it was popular a few years back, then vanished. Why? Was it the Designer Steroids Act that Obama signed into law?

Cyb,

It was initially labeled as a prohormone for a good while. I think it was banned in 2005. Interestingly, I believe it is an indirect derivative of Primobolan. A little goes a long way....5mg should be sufficient.

Cyb,

It was initially labeled as a prohormone for a good while. I think it was banned in 2005. Interestingly, I believe it is an indirect derivative of Primobolan. A little goes a long way....5mg should be sufficient.
It is a derivative of primo, hardens like winny, and binds to the AR's with raw power like tren..... Its the deal!

My goodness, sounds like the best stuff out there - no wonder the dose is so low!!

I guess technically this is methylated DHB, correct?

IML Gear Cream!
That's really interesting. I've been looking a lot at DHB. 5a reduced bold, so it can't aromatize. Does the methylated version have that same characteristic?

Back