• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to board but not pins

Cruefan89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6'1
43 yrs old
13% bf
trt participant

I've used gear on and off with trt cruise for 5 years. Hard to find a goof ugl to stick with. Currently using hammers test eq with insanity pre workout some days. Maybe under dosed not sure. Can only get labs for trt and I have to drop test to keep script twice a year. Always liked lifting since I was 18. I have my own gym in my house now. Just like keeping size and strength and run a marathon once a year.

6'1
43 yrs old
13% bf
trt participant

I've used gear on and off with trt cruise for 5 years. Hard to find a goof ugl to stick with. Currently using hammers test eq with insanity pre workout some days. Maybe under dosed not sure. Can only get labs for trt and I have to drop test to keep script twice a year. Always liked lifting since I was 18. I have my own gym in my house now. Just like keeping size and strength and run a marathon once a year.

Marathon? Eww

Welcome!

It's a once a year thing. I don't really train hard for it and I'm in a lot of pain at the end.

Yeah... no matter how much you carb up, you can't store enough glycogen to last all 26 miles. Most people "hit the wall" around mile 20-22 and if you've got no fat stores, you burn muscle.

Back