• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC Test E and NPP Qualitative Analysis

Bigjim5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just for my own knowledge I had some RC test e and NPP tested. Unfortunately I was one who jumped all over these guys when they were around. I thought the test was pretty good so I felt good about them. However, based on these results I got what I paid for and less. Now I do not know how to properly analyze these results but they do not look good based on my first impression. Hopefully someone could help. Btw, I added an ml of NPP and test e to one vial to save on the cost of testing. Not sure if this changes anything at all?
I have nothing to gain form posting this. I just wanted to share what I found. After all it costs a lot of money to have these tests done. On a good note, I had some home brew that I made from raws that scored pretty high, I think. So that I am happy about.

Hopefully someone can help analyze these results. Thanks.

Attachments

• Testing- RC test e - RC NPP.jpg
    Testing- RC test e - RC NPP.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-7.jpg
    Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-7.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-9.jpg
    Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-9.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Testing- RC test e - RC NPP- 5.jpg
    Testing- RC test e - RC NPP- 5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-3.jpg
    Testing- RC test e - RC NPP-3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
They both look way under dosed. However the NPP is almost non-existent according to these results, I think lol. I really have very little idea how to read these results.

Not going to lie, I have no fucking idea how to read what you posted. Lol
I do have a bunch of labs on their stuff in my link above. It was always spot on.

It looks like the test e is at about 150mg/ml and the NPP is at about 7mg/ml? Am I reading this right?

You know its pretty fucked up when a lab has painful ass gear and underdosed .....I think I heard them say there gear was painful cause its overdosed :p

I am pissed. The NPP is a joke. At least I could use the Test for TRT;) but according to this the NPP is not even there. I have about 500 ml's of this gear and it's probably going in the garbage. What a shame man.

Just throw it in the trash.

I had a bad leg infection. It lasted for months and was extremity painful. I told the Dr.'s about AAS usage and an epidemiologist from the hospital showed up at my house and asked for the AAS I was using. I gave him a fresh bottle of test e but peeled the label off first. I met with him on one of my follow up appointments and he said a bacterial analysis of the vial was done and that it contained live fecal coliforms and that it was most likely the cause of my infection.

I don't know about the NPP, but like I said... I have months worth of labs with multiple vials in my link above. It's hard to argue that against 1 vial that was tested.

I had a bad leg infection. It lasted for months and was extremity painful. I told the Dr.'s about AAS usage and an epidemiologist from the hospital showed up at my house and asked for the AAS I was using. I gave him a fresh bottle of test e but peeled the label off first. I met with him on one of my follow up appointments and he said a bacterial analysis of the vial was done and that it contained live fecal coliforms and that it was most likely the cause of my infection.
Damn .....

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know about the NPP, but like I said... I have months worth of labs with multiple vials in my link above. It's hard to argue that against 1 vial that was tested.

Its almost like hit or miss I guess .....I heard guys sayin it was ok and I heard alot of guys sayin its fucked up ....

Wow!! Looks like only BB, and EO.. No BA... That's some scary shit right there... Eye opener for sure!!

Who did the testing, and what was the cost? You can PM if you don't want to post public.. Thanks!

Have run their prop and npp. Prop was g2g but the npp was pure garbage. Ran two vials then trashed what was left and switched to another vendors npp.

If you dont mind me asking, what lab? I am looking through all your post trying to narrow it down

If you dont mind me asking, what lab? I am looking through all your post trying to narrow it down

I was on RC labs Test E when I got the infection. The microbiological testing was run through the hospital I was in.

Fucking scumbags!

That's fucked up!

RC shut down?

RC was shit from the get go... They openly admitted to working with MLG and several of us beat the concrete about this but no one wanted to listen. People love cheap gear.

Btw BigJim where did you get you Mass spec done?

I got one too fuck sucks. But I am all good now with my new mfl family
Army vet

I like that better lol

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yes, I mixed 1 ml.of each and sent it off. Should have added tren to it too. I got a whole lotta that too.

So I looks like 99 percent of the vial was tes e and 95 was npp??Looks like tes was damn close ..

I will pick my lab very carefully from now on. Crazy. I never knew UG labs would put in other compounds. Could explain why my dick quit working all of a sudden awhile back lol when i was running test only

it is not hard to make a prophet brewing and selling gear. and you still make gear that is under dosed. that is as low as it gets.

Damn rc labs was my first cycle. I had a feeling it was underdosed but really wouldn't know considering it was my first cycle. Good thing I didn't get an infection.

And still....everyone will continue to jump on shiny new labs with sales you just can't beat. It's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone that doesn't understand how dangerous and short sighted that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pick my lab very carefully from now on. Crazy. I never knew UG labs would put in other compounds. Could explain why my dick quit working all of a sudden awhile back lol when i was running test only

No. BigJim sent 2mls mixed together 1ml Test E 1m NPP.

Your dick quitting was more than likely estrogen related. Too much or not enough estro if taking too much AI.

Back