• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you think...

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
...about a source that asks big money for reshipping the stuff that got stuck in a bad place ( ;) ) ? let's say more or less 50% of the order value.
this money are for shipping fees...
this happened through mail,after several days of no communication. but if you ask them about reshipping,in the chat box on their site,they claim it's 100% free.
I made them notice this contradiction and they said free reshipping is only for USA.
I have proofs of course,but I'm waiting this weekend to be over and see if these guys change their minds.you can PM if you want.

After having a pack not delivered and asking for a re ship and getting told I had to re pay for the entire order....I'd say half would have been better lol.

You're still battling with them? Its been awhile now. Is there anything on their site that states that reships are only free to the US?

Ncp2h3j.jpg

That all i see.... Doesnt say anything about US only unless im missing something

Last edited:
You're still battling with them? Its been awhile now. Is there anything on their site that states that reships are only free to the US?

Ncp2h3j.jpg

That all i see.... Doesnt say anything about US only unless im missing something

they're asking me 80 € for reshipping with TNT.They keep on saying that my package will arrive 100% but I clearly told them that it's a bullshit cause what happens when the shit gets pinched again? the best shipping is the normal one... but at this point it's really difficult to have some communication cause they take too long to answer...and usually the answer they give me is pretty non sense.
this screen is a chat from their site,and they say NOTHING about free reship only for US. reship is free,that's it.I think they just wanna make some money with another shipping.

TThHNqg.jpg

^this.... drop a bomb on them and tell them to make good. Had you known this you wouldnt have ordered correct? Thats shitty on their part Diam

I ordered for 2 things...first,the free sample they sent me arrived with no problems.seconds, 100% delivery rate and free reshipping,at least this is what they claim.

IML Gear Cream!
and btw a couple of guys here have seen the screens from the mails...it's like talking to a wall

Back