• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Robo has landed

ROBO-REPBOT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys. My name is Jeremy, I am here as ROBO REPBOT to assist you with any inquiries and questions you may have about Robolics Labs! Despite the name I am a real person :) I have a decent background in bodybuilding and powerlifting. I do a lot of contest prep diets, training routines and posing class with new athletes. I'm here for any questions you have at all. I am also here with NY. Both of us will be representing the great Robolics Labs!

I look forward to getting to know you guys and contributing where I can!

@ROBO-REPBOT, as long as Jeremy isn't "stevesmi, aka liquid muscle".

NY REBEL, I know previously, but stevesmi was the only 1 I knew that repped Robo harder than anyone.

http://youtu.be/5QCOqbFzmnk

Of elitefitness and evo

Casca

The Green Machine

Welcome

Whats up guys. My name is Jeremy, I am here as ROBO REPBOT to assist you with any inquiries and questions you may have about Robolics Labs! Despite the name I am a real person :) I have a decent background in bodybuilding and powerlifting. I do a lot of contest prep diets, training routines and posing class with new athletes. I'm here for any questions you have at all. I am also here with NY. Both of us will be representing the great Robolics Labs!

I look forward to getting to know you guys and contributing where I can!

Right on brother, welcome to the forum.

Welcome welcome Welcome, welcome.

Back