• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

★★ BITCOIN INCENTIVE SALE★★ SALE Special offer ends on Oct 7 at 6 am

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
★★ BITCOIN INCENTIVE SALE★★ SALE Special offer ends on Oct 7 at 6 am

The TEAM here at PSL would like to present you with an amazing SALE!
However, time is limited with this amazing opportunity,so we strongly urge "Do NOT let this pass you by"!
(Our next sale will not be for quite sometime)
SALE Special offer ends on Oct 7 at 6 am US CENTRAL (Limit time)

This is not only a unique sale where you can save up to 30%, but with this opportunity we offer you an amazing payment/shipping option for YOUR convenience, thus this make's the sale even MORE unique!
(Look here for details click the link below to see our amazing specials)
http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/34-specials-

"It doesn't get any better then this"
If you don't believe us, take a gander at these samples below..

1.jpg_zpsl7uicwl6.png

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact any of the sales associates here at PSL
All PSL representatives are here to assist you with your needs!
banner%20x_zpsiqjjskot.png

Last edited:
I would suggest that you keep your eyes peeled, there is a lot of great things coming ahead... everytime I say something good is coming I always deliver!

^this

I like the way things are progressing at PSL. Keep it coming!

Great things to come!!

​You've all been asking for a domestic sale....and we've been listening. :)

Purity Source Labs BITCOIN INCENTIVE SALE!

Purity Source Labs BITCOIN INCENTIVE SALE!

We want to promote our newest payment option BITCOIN by giving people a chance to try it out and receive nice discounts on our domestic selection.

This sale is EXCLUSIVELY for our DOMESTIC Euro-Pharmacies products, and must pay with BITCOIN to receive the discount. Trust me.
It's incredibly simple and convenient AND HIGHLY ENCRYPTED so your transactions cannot be traced :)

Give it a try and take advantage of fast shipping and sweet discounts on our domestic product line!

The website will guide you through the quick and easy process :)

SALE BEGINS THURSDAY 10/1 (7 day sale)

***Discounted prices are as follows:

Boldenone Undecaonate (Boldenone) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA -50$
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA -50$
Masteron Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA-60$
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA -50$
Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA - 50$
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - 50$
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - 50$
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA 35$
Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA-60$
Trenbolone Enanthate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial -EP - USA -80$
puritysourcelabs468.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent ...I really like the encryption option.

It really is great, keeps everyone safe, less paper trail!

IML Gear Cream!
I would suggest taking advantage of the sale along with the payment methods before it's over, our next sale is not going to be for quite some time....

You want convenience? It does not get any more convenient than this, encrypted payment methods along with domestic sales and service..... if we make it any easier we will be holding your hand

Is it an indictment of me if I say I love that round blue guy with the thumbs up?

Is it an indictment of me if I say I love that round blue guy with the thumbs up?

PSL mascot!!! When you see his thumbs up, you know everything's good!

We want to promote our newest payment option BITCOIN by giving people a chance to try it out and receive nice discounts on our domestic selection.
It's incredibly simple and convenient AND HIGHLY ENCRYPTED so your transactions cannot be traced.
The website will guide you through the quick and easy process :)

I just placed an order and the website didn't have any directions on how to use Bitcoin. I never used it before and I'm not finding any guidance "through the quick and easy process". The website said directions would be emailed to me - I got an email but it was just how to log in the Bitcoin info for payment? Can anyone help?

As a matter of fact, I was just looking into that very thing a week or two ago, when I found out PSL now takes bitcoin. This is what I came up with:

Here is a site that gets good reviews on its bitcoin wallet and ability to buy bitcoins.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/how-to-get-bitcoins

Very basically, you first need a wallet - which is just like it sounds, a place to store your bitcoins. Next, you need bitcoins to store in your wallet. Once you have them, you can spend them at merchants who except bitcoin. You can do all of that through blockchain.

The nice thing about bitcoin is that it is untraceable. Well, almost. Each bitcoin has a unique number on it, just like paper money. But unless someone has the serial numbers from your bitcoins, they cannot trace them back to you (just like paper money). They are the safest way to pay for things you do not want people to know you are buying.

I just placed an order and the website didn't have any directions on how to use Bitcoin. I never used it before and I'm not finding any guidance "through the quick and easy process". The website said directions would be emailed to me - I got an email but it was just how to log in the Bitcoin info for payment? Can anyone help?
Pm sent!

Is everything ok now?

I'm working on it! Im looking into cybrsage's recommendation. I guess I did need may hand held like you said in an earlier post, LOL.

Let me know how you make out with the last PM I sent you..

Just bought my first bitcoins. 5$ worth just testing the waters lol. Says it takes 5 days for it to go in my wallet

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just bought my first bitcoins. 5$ worth just testing the waters lol. Says it takes 5 days for it to go in my wallet

How did you buy? I can't find where to buy bitcoins on Blockchain. It was easy getting a wallet setup but now I'm lost.

Get Shredded!
How did you buy? I can't find where to buy bitcoins on Blockchain. It was easy getting a wallet setup but now I'm lost.
I use a ton of apps so i downloaded bitcoin wallet on android apps. Put all my information in and just go to the part it says buy. I buy my through my own bank. I have a app for my bank also so it made it quick comes right out of my account. Now i was lost when it came to just buying them with a credit card or what ever. This was just simpler for me

^^^ this

2 days left of the sale get on this opportunity for your domestic convenience!!!!

Lets get in this like ASAP.. its almost time to close the doors... all orders will be honored if cart is full and sent to check out before closing of sale,long as payment is made with-in 24 hrs of the end of the sale!

Thanks Vision for all the help and patience trying to hold my hand through this. I'll have it ready for next order - I got. So I really appreciate you and PSL converting my order over to a conventional payment method this time around.

And thanks cybrsage for the lead into the world of *******...

TD pics to follow

Don't hesitate guys, get your orders in!

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother the pleasure is all mine, and on behalf of the entire company/staff, thank you for considering and selecting our services for your needs... if there is ever anything that I or the other representatives can do to assist you please do not hesitate!

By the way, the questions you had we're very crucial because it helps us assure that you're shopping/transactions go smoothly as possible....

-AnabollicA,

V and PSL are solid...they truly care. Good choice man.

Blockchain is simply a wallet to hold coins. You can send to others and receive from others to your blockchain wallet....but you can't buy bitcoins there. You have to find a wallet that you can link to your credit card or bank account.

Blockchain is simply a wallet to hold coins. You can send to others and receive from others to your blockchain wallet....but you can't buy bitcoins there. You have to find a wallet that you can link to your credit card or bank account.

This^^

We will honor all orders if they are made TODAY and paid within 24 hrs of the closing date of the sale... This is your last notification!

Back