• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many Reps here work for the FBI?

I'm not a rep or fbi but am DEA.

I'd rather work at customs and take whatever I needed.

^^^^THIS!

And you know that shit goes on....on all levels.

No need to wonder how government employees with mediocre salaries have a home, summer home, two cars, a harley....etc.

All I qualified for was the neighborhood watch.

All I qualified for was the neighborhood watch.
Now my neighbors just watch me after that fat chick stood in the street outside my house naked screaming she couldn't find her keys. Her boyfriend had to come pick her up.
:wits:

Seriously. My neighbor when I was a kid growing up was a "cop". He had a half million dollar home, a vacation home, big ass rv, toys, ridiculous amounts of dope shit in his house. His kids who are firemen, had homes in million dollar neighborhoods, vacation homes, toys, all of it. Wives didn't work. Can you say crooked?

I knew a guy who worked under cover dea ,he was a agent but did the buys and infiltration .....they get first dibs on all siezures from homes to boats ....also the squad gets huge percentage of siezed cash after case is over .......I only found out who he was after he was pissed about not gettin a speed boat that was siezed and he told me he put too much time in the bust for someone else to swoop in and take the boat ..:roflmao:....

Where the fawk is Jeffy??? Is is ASFs resident undercover police... For police

Back