• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Im back mother fuckers!!!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy shit..... do you know how long it took me to find my username and try to figure out what my password was trying not to get locked out???? fucking two days lol.... well im back and lookin for sum dat goooood shit!!!

Uh oh, time to lock up the white women.....

Where the fuck you been? Locked up? On the street... Tied up in a tranys closet

i was on an adventure through marriage and all that good stuff... started drinking and drugging was locked up abroad for sex slave trafficking.. you know the usual shit people leave here for and then come back when they return to normal.

where is Olympus??? Im looking for there acid to shoot up with. lolz...

Holy shit..... do you know how long it took me to find my username and try to figure out what my password was trying not to get locked out???? fucking two days lol.... well im back and lookin for sum dat goooood shit!!!

You must've been all screwed up....how was rehab?

IML Gear Cream!
naw man I think shes good

Welcome back brother

How many women did you beat up this time?

that shit is going to haunt me the entire time im on this damn forum isnt it?

I got beat up by her too..... Thats why we got married she can totally hold her own and deal with my bitchy moody swing ass

Welcome back. How long did you two date before getting married? 1 month?

thanks.. and it was 2 months actually. one night she was sucking my dick and stuck a finger in my ass and that was it. I asked he to marry me on the spot!!!!

Well holy shit he lives. I thought you died cause your Herpes had AIDs or something. :kiss:

Back