• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

penniless and unmotivated

b2d52078f0e21ce41f4771ef3d01a64c.jpg

Just look ahead and push through the b.s. Are you and the wife separated?

yea...she has a new bf...she seems cool with it...she has made every effort to erase the last ten years
she has a new drunk fat cheerleader
hopefully she doesnt get worse

IML Gear Cream!
yea...she has a new bf...she seems cool with it...she has made every effort to erase the last ten years
she has a new drunk fat cheerleader
hopefully she doesnt get worse

Don't worry about that shit. Focus on you now

yeah get your own act together and when she goes bad again you can get Dravin. Don't be a dick and go over there acting bad ass cause you ain't got two nickles to bail yourself out.....:coffee:

First cut off all unnecessary contact with that woman.

Stop fucking mopping around.

Start working insane amounts of overtime.

Up your fucking dose and hit the gym EVERYDAY.

Stop all drug and alcohol consumption.

Only jack off before bed.

or just act like a bitch and let her feel that she has made the right decision.

First cut off all unnecessary contact with that woman.

Stop fucking mopping around.

Start working insane amounts of overtime.

Up your fucking dose and hit the gym EVERYDAY.

Stop all drug and alcohol consumption.

Only jack off before bed.

or just act like a bitch and let her feel that she has made the right decision.

true that.....:coffee:

i have some chicks around// one desperately wants to be my sugar momma
she sucks in bed tho...but gives great head

- - - Updated - - -

in desperate need of gears

- - - Updated - - -

suagar momma is all you need from her.. Get the good puss somewhere else.. Live the life my man.. You've been tied down too long

- - - Updated - - -

This is the last serious post I'm going to make.

You need to focus on yourself and the last thing you need are distractions. You have to deal with the issue head on. No meaningless flings, no drugs and no booze.

You allow these things to distract you and when the fling is over or the high is gone you will still feel the exact same as you do today.

Everyone will disagree about the "no flings" but this is one of my secrets that makes me the greatest. This only applies to ended relationships that have/is causing severe emotional distress.

Your days should start and end in one of two ways:

WORK/GYM or GYM/WORK

Sounds like a pity party. Go pin some gears, bang some ass, break personal records and start a new chapter..

You need to focus on yourself and the last thing you need are distractions. You have to deal with the issue head on. No meaningless flings, no drugs and no booze.

You allow these things to distract you and when the fling is over or the high is gone you will still feel the exact same as you do today.

Everyone will disagree about the "no flings" but this is one of my secrets that makes me the greatest. This only applies to ended relationships that have/is causing severe emotional distress.

WORK/GYM or GYM/WORK
This is actually exactly correct. Granted some chick I just met just left my house and I'm having to eat xannies just to sleep because I broke theses rules after the last break up, but I can say from both sides this is the correct advice. But it was my birthday and DJ and Rap insisted I cum on a stranger....

- - - Updated - - -

Reps hook this hillbilly up with some gearz already. Turn him into the ultimate beast!

WORK/GYM or GYM/WORK

Repped.

I got some RNM deca been trying to give it away and seriously no one wants it, just pm addy and its sent

Do as Roid has said, he's not the greatest on accident.

Attachments

• 58485632.jpg
    58485632.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 30
This is actually exactly correct. Granted some chick I just met just left my house and I'm having to eat xannies just to sleep because I broke theses rules after the last break up, but I can say from both sides this is the correct advice. But it was my birthday and DJ and Rap insisted I cum on a stranger....

Cum IN a stranger gdi!

... he was victorious btw

Killerofsaints, pm me your name and addy and ill hook you up with a care package brother. Been there man.

Back