• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anyone over exert themselves badly?

namessuck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am wondering if any lifters over exerted themselves. I was taking a commercial refrigerator out of a building and it wouldn't fit through the door a person tipped it back towards me and i wasn't expecting the whole load and wham I grunted and got it out but when I did I swear I was going to die my heart was pounding bad and I was dizzy and couldn't breathe fast enough. I tried not to let anyone notice because they comment I am big and strong (my pride:() I should have went to doctor but didn't. I haven't felt good in a week, I don't get that I can lift 315 totally fine all day long but get kicked in nuts like this. my wife says Its the gear I started but I have only done 2 injections test/E. anyone else do this to themselves?

What do you mean by haven't felt good for a week? Back pain or minor heart attack kinda thing?

I do my best to remain within my limits at all times.. Other than the fact that I have a T9-12 fusion, I could not handle having an injury putting me out of commission for months. I try and always keep that in mind.

Ive gotten exertion headaches from heavy deadlifts,but wen your benching you are (hopefully) using a particular form designed to distribute the weight where as moving a fridge or anything of that nature is very unorthodox and u use muscle that hasn't necessarily been trained or strengthened . go get checked out u could be makin it so bad to a point that leaves u with zero chance of rehabilitation

What do you mean by haven't felt good for a week? Back pain or minor heart attack kinda thing?

weak, fuzzy feeling in chest and throat, no energy. I'm usually a two a day beast in the gym.

how old are you? how's your blood pressure? do you have a history of heart conditions in your family?

You went from lifting nothing, to unexpectedly lifting a heavy Fridge. This shocked you and your muscles, which can cause a strain to your whole body.

Drink more water, and try to relax at home. I think it may just be on your mind and you are maybe worrying yourself over it, causing you anxiety and unneeded stress.

It is not from the Test if you only have used it 2 times.

Get Blood work done.

Or just relax for a week and take time off from the gym. Your body may just be telling you that it needs a break. Maybe a small 3 day vacation from work, so you can be stress free.

weak, fuzzy feeling in chest and throat, no energy. I'm usually a two a day beast in the gym.

You went from lifting nothing, to unexpectedly lifting a heavy Fridge. This shocked you and your muscles, which can cause a strain to your whole body.

Drink more water, and try to relax at home. I think it may just be on your mind and you are maybe worrying yourself over it, causing you anxiety and unneeded stress.

It is not from the Test if you only have used it 2 times.

Yes this is exactly what I was thinking. Also made appt for blood test thanks guys

Back