• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M4BTeam hcg

CalorieKiller22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had any experience with these guys? I took a chance and placed an order on some hcg. The product in the the photo looked legit.. It was in Chinese but physically looked to be correct. The product sent was not the kit on the website, shocker!!, but three loose vials not labeled or anything. No instructions no nothing. Looks like a peptide of some sort. Even if it was legit the vials are too small to reconstitute correctly. So I guess my question is a long shot, anyone got the same thing and it just so happened to be legit?.. Or is this just trash. It was a small order to test the waters. Water tested and am going to stick with reputable venders/sponsors from now on.

Grab some bacteriostatic water and some sterile empty vials.. reconstitute.. and then test it on a pregnancy test strip.

My math was wrong I can reconstitute it in the vial fine, for the preggo strip does this actually work? I have read mixed opinions. If so how much should I attempt to apply. I have plenty of bac** water. 2cc for 5000mg would be 250mg per 10 units correct?

Last edited:
It's better than pinning it blindly.

If you are concerned and are just going to toss it anyway, may as well see if it registers on the strip test.

5cc in a 5000iu batch yields a 1:1 ratio.. 2.5cc a 2:1 ratio.. 2cc wouldn't yield the easiest draw calculations. If you want lower volume just go with 2.5cc.

5000iu / 2cc is 2500 per 1cc which is 250iu per 10ml. I'm only doing 250iu twice weekly I think that be the easiest to calculate

Yea the pregnancy test works. It should read positive. Why would it not work? It's the hormone hcg. You've probably read conflicting things because most people screw up their peps, gh and hcg when they reconstitute it or don't store it properly. So when they test their stuff it comes out bad. Or they just get screwed from the start by the source.

IML Gear Cream!
They were stating that female urine contains such a high amount that the little bit we use isn't enough to trip a positive

It failed this test :-/ gonna go with bunk may and try to find a more sensitive test my fiance is in the medical field

They were stating that female urine contains such a high amount that the little bit we use isn't enough to trip a positive

That's absolute bullshit. I've been in this for a long time and every time I've ever tested using that method, it always came up positive. That's a cop out shit excuse in my book. Not surprised coming from them though. You'll very very rarely see me bad mouth a source but m4bteam is a joke. They were once good.

It failed this test :-/ gonna go with bunk may and try to find a more sensitive test my fiance is in the medical field

We carry hcg and I promise you it's not fake. That's absolute bullshit with their excuse. They could have at least blamed you for it lol. Tell you that you were too rough during reconstitution and broke the chain or something more reasonable.

My math was wrong I can reconstitute it in the vial fine, for the preggo strip does this actually work? I have read mixed opinions. If so how much should I attempt to apply. I have plenty of bac** water. 2cc for 5000mg would be 250mg per 10 units correct?

pm anabolic monster, he will get you straightened out, no worries when dealing with AA

m4bteam got me a giant abscess in my quad i had to get drained cause there moron cook mixed up the carrier oil with ba....guy tried to toss it as my fault..my fault i stuck 1cc of ba in my leg...

Back