• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New on the block

sharonm516

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all! Just joined recently to read and learn all I can about AAS before I decide to take the plunge. I find that you all are so informative and direct in your information, which I really appreciate! Thank you for having this information available...looking forward to learning much more......

Sharon
Louisville, KY

Welcome Sharon! Glad to see more ladies joining up in the forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome prepare to see cawk pics

Its always nice when females join up! I like to get a different perspective sometimes...Look forward to the replies!

I sincerely hope you are protecting your personal information on this board. While it is a very supportive board this is not a place to share face shots, hometown, and real name openly. Especially for a woman. No offense but if you are not trying to draw flys, watch your personal info.

Hello all! Just joined recently to read and learn all I can about AAS before I decide to take the plunge. I find that you all are so informative and direct in your information, which I really appreciate! Thank you for having this information available...looking forward to learning much more......

Sharon
Louisville, KY

Welcome Sharon! Read the rules, be safe!

I sincerely hope you are protecting your personal information on this board. While it is a very supportive board this is not a place to share face shots, hometown, and real name openly. Especially for a woman. No offense but if you are not trying to draw flys, watch your personal info.

Annnnnd this. This goes for everyone, really..

Back