• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!!!! Contest time !!!!

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I want to do some contests to get our product into some members hands. First one starts now. It's simple, all you have to do is take a gym selfie and post it. The catch is it has to be in the gym,not the locker room by yourself. The funnier/crazier the better! I'll be the judge and the best one wins their choice of one of our 4 new sample packs! I know were not shy on here after looking through the pit, so now is your time to shine. May be more than one winner, just depends on how good they are. This one ends Saturday. Lets get it going guys!

You don't have to show your face.

Oh shit. I'm a nut and don't give a flying fuck about what people think so we'll see what I come up with.

If I win, please don't send any gear in plastic bottles for christ sake.

In the gym not giving a fuck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
This one ends tomorrow guys! It's anyone's contest at this point. Check out the entries and submit yours in our sub forum. Dont forget about our 50% off sale going on too. Use promo code TY50 at checkout.

Back