• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woman and getting ready....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I understand women are beautiful, delicate, and I love them. But damn!!! Why does it take soooooo long to get ready to go out. It's even worse when I am waiting for two of them to get ready. I take about 30 min to get ready, that includes a shower.

Story of my life.....

Consider it foreplay, brother!

For the first time in my life I have a gym rat girlfriend who gets ready quicker than I do. I used to prefer high maintenance girls, but I've never looked back.

Shit, bitches need to look good.. Shit takes time brother. I feel your pain tho.

So, why did you not shower with them? I would have skipped straight to the dirty shit and saved me $500 for a night out.

So, why did you not shower with them? I would have skipped straight to the dirty shit and saved me $500 for a night out.
Unless she's bleeding, not enough protein in poontang juices.

The older they get the longer it takes.

hookers are normally ready when I call them, or they get strangled

That's why you don't start getting ready until the hair dryer is on man
I use to, then they complain about the steam on the mirrors. They like the lighting in the main bathroom.

Pics or it didn't happen! Lol
I had some great pics of shower action.... then one of them went crazy and started deleting all kinds of shit in my phone lol You guys remeber that episode a few months back when I sent a new PB.

Could have... but I like the fun when out. Plus the looks I get Hahhah

They were showering together????

I have a boring life . . .
Sometimes I think I have a crazy life if that helps?

The older they get the longer it takes.
Wisdom.

Getting ready to go out again right now....

I understand women are beautiful, delicate, and I love them. But damn!!! Why does it take soooooo long to get ready to go out. It's even worse when I am waiting for two of them to get ready. I take about 30 min to get ready, that includes a shower.

Story of my life.....

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

:roflmao: what? Hahha

Back