• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sucks to hear about IA

monkey1000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive had nothing but great things come through dealing with psychowhite from IA. . Am i the only one whos had good results from these guys?
Sorry to hear about Daimonos

Hey M1000,

Diamonos has not presented the facts of the matter - the full email threads will be uploaded as soon as we put them together - a full copy will be sent to HeaveyIron so he can adjudicate. IA will ship the initial order in original glass vials and packaging as seen on the website but for instances of a resend (due in this case to the guy not wanting to go to his PO and pick it up) we ship in plastic cosmetics sets that are fully sterile with a 2% BA added. This is the way we ship to Australia, NZ and California due to tough customs. The guys there simply use the plastic vial as a multi use canister - dip and reseal. The guy specified the resend method and agreed to it - this is the result of countless emails between IA and Diamonos.

Psychowhite can no longer be on the boards due to illness so I'm here for any questions or queries as they may arise.

Marcus

LOL you fucking prick,shut the fuck up.you never told me about shipping in plastic vials,are you fucking kidding me?
yes I wanted a reship because you were so smart with your "stealth" shipping and my package got stuck at customs...
and you fucking told me to give customs the papers and documents they wanted from me...yeah,really smart move if you want to end in front of a judge.
then I had to pay for reship even if you told me it was free.now go and use some photoshop to change the e-mails,fucking idiot.
you're just lucky that both Heavyiron and the captn told me I can filter the oils and put in some sterile vials.but you should have tell me about the plastic vials BEFORE.don't try to cover your ass,fucking yellow face.
and now tell me about this monkey1000...30 posts since feb,in his profile only 3 posts about the greatness of IA,nothing else.fuckin pathetic

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD

We are having a half price special sale on testicles this week - I'll discount you even further Diamonos since you desperately need a pair. Your emails are a joke - if you want them published then keep talking shit and I'll drop it on you like a ton a shit.

Do not deal with this dick fuck - hes a shit customer and not worth the money.

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD

We are having a half price special sale on testicles this week - I'll discount you even further Diamonos since you desperately need a pair. Your emails are a joke - if you want them published then keep talking shit and I'll drop it on you like a ton a shit.

Do not deal with this dick fuck - hes a shit customer and not worth the money.

Jade

people will surely buy from you now that they've seen how you deal with customers...good job.
I'm so shitty that well respected members of ASF wanted to send me gear for FREE,and I always refused it.good luck on posting probably 20 mails or more.
send them to an admin,I have no problems,really.there's no mention about plastic UNSEALED vials,you just told me that you were gonna repack them.but there's mention about FREE RESHIPPING,so it's very strange I had to pay for it.
you're not even a sponsor here (even if you're flying some big banners,against the rules if you don't know),you have 500+ orders every month and you're worried about a spineless dick fuck shit customer?and members with 30 posts,suddenly come out of nowhere and open a thread about my issues? and probably it's just a case that this guy seems to be a shill of yours...

and it's very strange that with the same account there are 2 name in the signature,"marcus" or sometimes "jade". also it's very strange that as soon as you left the board,your rep (the guy with several accounts,or let's say it straight,gimmicks) basically disappeared.

IML Gear Cream!
We are not advertising here, we choose to suspend the sponsorship because our rep psychowhite became to ill to continue. What I dont like is the lack of appreciation for all the help and support you were given to a problem (as dictated by our terms of conditions when you ordered) that was not ours to address. I helped you because you needed it and I worked with you to get you the products you now have safely and in a timely fashion - there is no question of sterility with the plastic vials, its a well tested and proven method of stealth shipping. Yet despite this you posted your threads but you could have talked to me first and we could have worked out a suitable alternative.

This account and the other of which you speak are open for the IA team to use on the forum - we sign the name of the person using it so you know who its from.

and it's very strange that with the same account there are 2 name in the signature,"marcus" or sometimes "jade". also it's very strange that as soon as you left the board,your rep (the guy with several accounts,or let's say it straight,gimmicks) basically disappeared.

We are not advertising here, we choose to suspend the sponsorship because our rep psychowhite became to ill to continue. What I dont like is the lack of appreciation for all the help and support you were given to a problem (as dictated by our terms of conditions when you ordered) that was not ours to address. I helped you because you needed it and I worked with you to get you the products you now have safely and in a timely fashion - there is no question of sterility with the plastic vials, its a well tested and proven method of stealth shipping. Yet despite this you posted your threads but you could have talked to me first and we could have worked out a suitable alternative.

This account and the other of which you speak are open for the IA team to use on the forum - we sign the name of the person using it so you know who its from.

I posted my threads after 2 months,and after your questionable customer service.I handled all the story in private,talking to a supermod about my issues.
I should have talked to you first? I already know your answer. "you got your stuff,if you're not happy send back to us,repay for shipping and we will send the gear in glass vials".
and you should delete your banners before you get banned from ASF,cause you're basically advertising without being a sponsor anymore.
you never told me about plastic bottles,just about "repacking".now I have to buy filters and sterile,sealed glass vials.

We are not advertising here, we choose to suspend the sponsorship because our rep psychowhite became to ill to continue.

Then you need to remove the banners in your sig. ASF does not allow free advertising, and you are openly advertising. I will also notify Heavyiron to remove you as a board rep.

Failure to do so will result in being banned from this forum.

when did IA leave this board? beginning of june?or before?cause it's soooo weird that on professionalmuscle there's an account, IA info,with the discount code psychowhite50 ,it looks like it was him.so he wasn't so ill for not repping on that board... LOL look at the date, 26th june. :winkfinger:

O8WnX4V.png

Definatly got way out of hand guys. Poor communication between 2 guys. I do agree it could have been handled better but at the end of the day, goods were received and all is well. As far as the banner, there are plenty of guys on here with banners from sources that are no longer on asf. This is between IA and Daimons. I'm sorry things went this way for you I assure you it is way out of the norm for IA. I can't even begin to tell you how much they did for me. I hope we can all be adults and come to an agreement or just move on.

Let me say this IA .. Maybe choose a better form of insult rather than " Retard" or " Fucking Retard" !! I personally take offense to this as my son has special needs and my wife is a SPED teacher ..
Try conducting yourself as a professional..

Definatly got way out of hand guys. Poor communication between 2 guys. I do agree it could have been handled better but at the end of the day, goods were received and all is well. As far as the banner, there are plenty of guys on here with banners from sources that are no longer on asf. This is between IA and Daimons. I'm sorry things went this way for you I assure you it is way out of the norm for IA. I can't even begin to tell you how much they did for me. I hope we can all be adults and come to an agreement or just move on.

there's no agreement to do.I got my stuff,I'll buy some filters and vials and filter the oils.and I still won't recommend a source like this.they're just claiming a lot of bullshit,I'm spineless,have no balls,and a big bunch of lies,they say my package was at the local PO.yeah,whatever :winkfinger:
ask yourself why a guy like JD is backing me...maybe he has seen some mails,the scans from customs office,etc. ;)

Get Shredded!
Let me say this IA .. Maybe choose a better form of insult rather than " Retard" or " Fucking Retard" !! I personally take offense to this as my son has special needs and my wife is a SPED teacher ..

100% agree and that is why I negged them!

Not anymore, thousands of members get to see what IA is all about.

Two things:

1) How many times have other sources complained about Daimonos. And who has been here longer, IA or Daimonos.

2) Yes, I get it, it was standard practice for sources to send oils in ketchup packages or plastic open top containers back when Colonel Sanders was abusing gears but come on guys this is the 21st century, who does that???

Two things:

1) How many times have other sources complained about Daimonos. And who has been here longer, IA or Daimonos.

2) Yes, I get it, it was standard practice for sources to send oils in ketchup packages or plastic open top containers back when Colonel Sanders was abusing gears but come on guys this is the 21st century, who does that???

thanks bro,really appreciated.

Best thread I've read in a while!

Yes im still new and im not backing what IA did or handled things. Its none of my business. Personally I really dont care. Just speaking on my own behalf. The thread says "Sucks to hear about IA". I did some research back whenever i joined and Pm psychowhite several times and like you, I gave it a shot. Win some you lose some. Id be pissed too if I received those vials. Good luck bro.

Correct ......

U always make perfect sense sir ....

Two things:

I'm just glad psycho was never able to provide me lab results, so I didn't ever pull the trigger on any of their sales.

I'm just glad psycho was never able to provide me lab results, so I didn't ever pull the trigger on any of their sales.

Smart man

Back