• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crystalized dnp pills source

ozmax98

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good Morning,
i was hoping to find a reliable source for cyrstalized or powder form DNP. i'm in texas so someone in the united states or Canada would be preferred but if not then i don't mind ordering from anywhere else. hopefully someone on here can help me. i was referred to site from another member.

thanks alot.

ooops! That was definately a mistake and a rookie one at that. it's been a while since i've been active in these forums and i've forgotten. thanks for your reply and i will shoot him an email. i'm trying to send youa private message but it's allowing me to do so. could you guide me on how to?
Dont actually post where you live haha.

I heard bbpowder selling DNP capsules back about month ago.

Contact him here bbpowder@securenym.net

i think hes out of stock. but d-hacks i used. someone on here let me know. very legit and great T/A. just google

i think hes out of stock. but d-hacks i used. someone on here let me know. very legit and great T/A. just google

yes he is out of stock. well he has the powder but hasn't tested it out yet so that's why he says he is out of stock. i googled this guy as well and found him pretty fast. how was your experience on dnp with him? thank you for sharing the information.

yes he is out of stock. well he has the powder but hasn't tested it out yet so that's why he says he is out of stock. i googled this guy as well and found him pretty fast. how was your experience on dnp with him? thank you for sharing the information.

absolutely great. he uses crystal. now in tablet form i used caps. also used his t3. you really see results around a week after the cycle. i did 250mg for 11 days and 500 for the last two for a 13 day cycle. diet wasnt the best cuz of carb cravings, but it worked and was very happy with the results.

ooops! That was definately a mistake and a rookie one at that. it's been a while since i've been active in these forums and i've forgotten. thanks for your reply and i will shoot him an email. i'm trying to send youa private message but it's allowing me to do so. could you guide me on how to?

You need 10 posts in order to make PM active :) Right now you have 6.

just an update. i haven't been able to get a hold of any quality crystal caps. Dhacks i think is still down. bbpowder still is out of stock. any help would be much appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
just an update. i haven't been able to get a hold of any quality crystal caps. Dhacks i think is still down. bbpowder still is out of stock. any help would be much appreciated.

bbpowder is still around? also dnp is serious shit I would be careful with who or where you get it if the mix it wrong or the geometric dillution is off that shit can kill you

^^ good points but I honestly found it to be pretty mild tbh in a sane dose
the key is to make sure youre hydrated

now if I could just remember what in the hell I didwith/where I stashed about 100 caps I'd be all set :/

Anbody find a reliable source, this is definitely one compound you dont want to gamble on

Do you all use this before a competition or at regular intervals for extreme fat loss? I understand most athletes use it for about 10 days, but I haven't met a competitor who has used it (and would share their experience.) It seems like a very interesting compound, when used correctly, but with the heat produced at the expense of using carbs/uncoupling, you must be miserable. And the rise in core temperatures- does it keep you from doing your normal activities?

Pm sent bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

got it. thanks a lot bro.

bbpowder is still around? also dnp is serious shit I would be careful with who or where you get it if the mix it wrong or the geometric dillution is off that shit can kill you

i completely agree. i have sources but none that i can get a good review from. DNP is a very serious and dangerous product. when i start on it i basically go into hibernation mode. i have the luxury of working from home so i can monitor my fluid intake, body temperature and stay comfortable for those 14 days.

google "dinitro" you'll find contact info easily enough

I've only seen him be criticized once and my spidey sense sensed it was some political/competitive bs

featherfan, I think the easiest course of action with dnp is actually a longer moderate-low dose ...there are dosing schedules/timing and diet factors that can all make you a hella less miserable using it.

It WILL drag your ass down tho as far as a case of the "blahs" sort of feeling.

I was never particularly uncomfortable taking it but I never did what I consider stupid doses. Its not a magic pill and I know a couple of people that got it from reputable sources and had unspectacular results.

Thanks Sheriv. Very unique drug. I love to learn!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

google "dinitro" you'll find contact info easily enough

I've only seen him be criticized once and my spidey sense sensed it was some political/competitive bs

featherfan, I think the easiest course of action with dnp is actually a longer moderate-low dose ...there are dosing schedules/timing and diet factors that can all make you a hella less miserable using it.

It WILL drag your ass down tho as far as a case of the "blahs" sort of feeling.

I was never particularly uncomfortable taking it but I never did what I consider stupid doses. Its not a magic pill and I know a couple of people that got it from reputable sources and had unspectacular results.

i have tried for a long time searching dinitro but unfortunately have had no luck finding any contact information for him or his website. usually i am very good at researching and this tip should have lead me to him directly but hasn't. anyway you can share info via pm?

pm sent...your google skills need to be brushed up on :)

Plz be careful guys and gals.... Im not gonna lecture or say dont do it. But I dont wanna see anyone get hurt here. PLZ PLZ PLZ be careful.:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Plz be careful guys and gals.... Im not gonna lecture or say dont do it. But I dont wanna see anyone get hurt here. PLZ PLZ PLZ be careful.:winkfinger:
I'll lecture.. lol. Really though guys, read this before you consider using DNP. This is from a well respected pharmacological database:

the classic symptom complex associated with toxicity of phenol-based products such as DNP is a combination of hyperthermia, (high temp) tachycardia, (increased heart rate) diaphoresis, (sweating) and tachypnea, (rapid breathing) eventually leading to death. Fatalities related to exposure to DNP have been reported since the turn of the twentieth century. To date, there have been 62 published deaths in the medical literature attributed to DNP.

I dont like DNP for the simple fact that it makes me hungrier than ever. 500 grams of carbs a day and 5000 cals later and youre still starving.

I'll lecture.. lol. Really though guys, read this before you consider using DNP. This is from a well respected pharmacological database:

the classic symptom complex associated with toxicity of phenol-based products such as DNP is a combination of hyperthermia, (high temp) tachycardia, (increased heart rate) diaphoresis, (sweating) and tachypnea, (rapid breathing) eventually leading to death. Fatalities related to exposure to DNP have been reported since the turn of the twentieth century. To date, there have been 62 published deaths in the medical literature attributed to DNP.

hello need some help been on dnp for 5 days taken 1 x 25mg pill for the first 3 days then upped the dode too 2 x 125 mg but not sweating etc is it working or do i need to take another 125 mg pill meaning im on 375 mg a day ??? im on a clean diet no carbs no booze i just need some advice as i have read the forums and its not stuffed to mess around with.

hello need some help been on dnp for 5 days taken 1 x 25mg pill for the first 3 days then upped the dode too 2 x 125 mg but not sweating etc is it working or do i need to take another 125 mg pill meaning im on 375 mg a day ??? im on a clean diet no carbs no booze i just need some advice as i have read the forums and its not stuffed to mess around with.

Pick a low dose, run it for a week. Bump up a small amount for another week. Most of my buddies like it around 200 a day. DNP can take time to kick in so don't just start bumping it up because you aren't getting what you want out of it.

Dnp has an extremely long half life if I recall correctly. Please be careful upping your dose when you "don't feel anything" because if you calculate the amount you have in your system you can reach a critical point wherein you up the dosage at the wrong time and well...it won't be fun. Stories I've heard on this shit run from it being no big deal, to like guys having to sleep with ice packs and get cold water enemas. Not for me bros! No fucking thank you! Give me some good old dbol nosebleeds but I don't feel like turning my body into Fukushima mode!

Correct. And while not a big problem as far as "oh shit there's an extra hundred mg of test prop in my blood." It does present quite the problem when your talking about potentially raising your core body temperature to dangerously high levels. I'm not trying to be a sensationalist here for all I know he could run it no prob.

Back