• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alpha pharma review

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to post a review of Alpha Pharma gear. I've been a customer of them for over a year now. For some reason, the reps are all gone, so there is no one to talk too. Their gear has been very good in my opinion. I have used their Androxine, NandroRapid, cyp.....it's all been very good in my opinion. The only issue I have is their amps are almost always short. It's usually .8 of a ml. Not sure why, but customers are getting shortened. I used the tren base for ever, not many times was there a full ml in the amp. Like I said, I love their gear. I started some NandroRapid tonight that I had.......only .8 ml was in it. I'd like to see quality control alittle better with this gear on their amps.

The testocyp is like butter. This is the least amount of pip I've ever had.

At least you got .8ml.. I've opened 4 of them, and got.less then .5ML per amp.

And to boot the last amp I opened shattered between my fingers. It could of been my big ass hands but I've opened amps up for awhile now. Shit hurt like a mother fucker. lol

Why in the hell I never had such a problem with their amps? I use them myself every day.
I inject alot of various AP products myself every week. And never had such a problem and never heard anything like that from my customers.
I wish I could see how you are injecting amps. Im sure you are losing oil in the tops of the amps.
Sometimes its difficult to get all oil out of tops of amps

I'm with DS on this. I lost a lot of HGH because I didn't realize there was bac water in the top of the ampules. Or at least it seemed like I was being shorted water.

I get all the gear down.....it's easy to see if it's trapped up high. I've used hundreds of amps.

IML Gear Cream!
I get all the gear down.....it's easy to see if it's trapped up high. I've used hundreds of amps.

Same with me. Tomorrow when I pin I'll take a picture of the amps. They're not even close to being half full. I can definitely tell the gears legit but it's not 1Ml per amp at all.

I guess your amps are perfect and everyone else has no clue what they are doing? Thanks, I know now to never order from you. Constructive Criticism you might want to read up on it.

Their AP test E was superb. It was a vial though.

The test is definitely legit I won't even argue that. I can feel it in my nips. Lmao

Just sucks having to break open 2 amps in order to get a full 250mg injection. I have the picture on my phone of the amp. I'll have to upload it to my computer, and post it because it won't let me from here.

I've never ever had an amp be short. Been using AP test e for a long time.. And various others, EQ, Tren a, etc.. I would use strictly AP if stock would allow.

Back