• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just met Jay Cutler...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys and Gals, I just had the chance to meet Jay Cutler. First I'm going to say that he really is a cool ass dude. After I took a couple pictures with him and chatted with him for a few minutes I decided I was going to buy a shirt from him, so what 20 bucks isn't that bad. He was taking cash and I only had my card on me. So I ran to the bank to pull a bone out and came back. Well, guess what, the whole line was gone and I was the only person in the store besides Jay, three fitness models and the Max Muscle Staff. It was literally like 500 people had just vanished and the door was open for me to start up a conversation. Well, that's exactly what happened. I got to talk to him for about 18 minutes. This guy is the most humble person I've ever met. I know in his videos he can come off as snoody sometimes but he's like a big ass ready bear( no homo). So instead of asking the same fucking questions as every other person in world asks him, I talked to him about the industry, that is the direction body bodybuilding in general is going. I didn't talk to him about one damn thing about supplements, his diet or his workouts, that's all public knowledge that our good friend "google" can help you out with. However, I did talk to him about his comeback this year for 2013. As a prior mr. Olympia I could literally see it in his eyes, he truly believes he's going to take back the title, and good for him for trying. I'm going this year and I wAnt to see one hell-of-a-show if I'm going. So back to what we where talking about(side note, jays looking pretty dry for being mid season) so in saying that, or what he told me is he's going to be a little leaner this bulking season. Ok, so here's his reasoning, right now the fans just as much as the bodybuilders themselves are determining what a true Olympian is going to look right now. Because of Phil and all the various other bodybuilders, thiers no exact look right now because of all the different body types. And he's keeping that in mind. He did say without telling me right out that he's doing some vary interesting things with his dieting this year and will be judging how his body reacts to the diet in the off season before his 16 week cut.

Hey guys, I got to go, I'll finish this when I get home. My hands literally exhausted from typing on my phone.

Ive watched his videos, honestly thought he was kind of a dick...but im glad you got to chat with him. Im also glad to hear his videos dont neccesarly reflect the type of guy he is. Lucky fucker you.

nice, I really hope he comes back better than ever..reguardless if he wins or not Jay is an icon in this industry.

- - - Updated - - -

nice, I really hope he comes back better than ever..reguardless if he wins or not Jay is an icon in this industry.

That is totally cool Roids. Times & people in my life I thought were total pricks but a mano a mano changes everthing. I mean ya gotta figure anyone in the public eye as much as he gets a lil different stress factor than us mortals.
Bring on chapter duex.

319858_4267884736348_1102569074_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'll get some more up here in a sec

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 28
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals, I just had the chance to meet Jay Cutler. First I'm going to say that he really is a cool ass dude. After I took a couple pictures with him and chatted with him for a few minutes I decided I was going to buy a shirt from him, so what 20 bucks isn't that bad. He was taking cash and I only had my card on me. So I ran to the bank to pull a bone out and came back. Well, guess what, the whole line was gone and I was the only person in the store besides Jay, three fitness models and the Max Muscle Staff. It was literally like 500 people had just vanished and the door was open for me to start up a conversation. Well, that's exactly what happened. I got to talk to him for about 18 minutes. This guy is the most humble person I've ever met. I know in his videos he can come off as snoody sometimes but he's like a big ass ready bear( no homo). So instead of asking the same fucking questions as every other person in world asks him, I talked to him about the industry, that is the direction body bodybuilding in general is going. I didn't talk to him about one damn thing about supplements, his diet or his workouts, that's all public knowledge that our good friend "google" can help you out with. However, I did talk to him about his comeback this year for 2013. As a prior mr. Olympia I could literally see it in his eyes, he truly believes he's going to take back the title, and good for him for trying. I'm going this year and I wAnt to see one hell-of-a-show if I'm going. So back to what we where talking about(side note, jays looking pretty dry for being mid season) so in saying that, or what he told me is he's going to be a little leaner this bulking season. Ok, so here's his reasoning, right now the fans just as much as the bodybuilders themselves are determining what a true Olympian is going to look right now. Because of Phil and all the various other bodybuilders, thiers no exact look right now because of all the different body types. And he's keeping that in mind. He did say without telling me right out that he's doing some vary interesting things with his dieting this year and will be judging how his body reacts to the diet in the off season before his 16 week cut.

Hey guys, I got to go, I'll finish this when I get home. My hands literally exhausted from typing on my phone.

My girl (who I call my wife but isnt my wife yet) and I are planning on getting married in Vegas...just so I can go to Olympia. As cool as you are, Id have to say Id like to meet up with you...maybe train..or whatever. Just sayin, I see you got some knowledge, and Im a sponge.

Pretty sweet you met Cutler. Maybe one day I can meet The Oak, before that old bastard dies.

Yo Heath, I would love to do the same. I'll be in Vegas for the 13 Olympia and if your going or will be down their we will definitely have to hit the gym up. I just talked to my company and it looks like I'm heading back out to the ghan in a few weeks after they run my hand though a couple more tests. So I should be home around August time is what their telling me.

So guys, forgive me for just dropping off the conversation that I was telling you about but as some of you might know, I'm coming off a broken hand and thumb and typing all that on an iphone was literally making my hand go numb. haha. Ok, so back to what I was talking about with Jay. I pretty much summed it all up in my prior post but the guy is amazing. He flew in to pdx and got their about 11 o'clock and ate around 12. Checked into the hotel and then was up bright and early at max muscle getting his stuff ready. I did think it was funny though, because as I was driving up their where tons of people and when we got into line, the first thing I noticed is that he paid no attention to the line. He only looked at his fans and engaged fully into conversation with them. If they had a question, he would answer it. If you had kids, he would pick them up and play with them. His ton was one of wanting to get to know his fans. And we as bodybuilders and fans have to remember also that Jay is getting old and he might not have many competitions ahead of him, however, he can still keep his fan base alive and well if he's doing what he's doing. I did ask him how the hell he manages to do what he does day in and day out with lifting, eating, traveling and taking care of his business. He said gone are the days where I would just sit around the house and do nothing but lift and eat. He said he works about 12 hours a day. Which I totally believe. I did ask him though if he gets any help with the business portion such as packing his shirts and shipping them and such. I guess no one but Jay himself touches his stuff. So it is true, if you order something from him, it gets backed and sent by him. Theirs not much more I can say that I haven't said already but that he's totally a humble guy. He called me sir and he assured his fans that he was going to back in the Olympia in 2013 and that he's going to take back the show. Their is one more thing though that hasn't been said, Ya he's a big guy and a professional at the sport but his muscle density is just unreal. He would shake your hand or pick up a shirt or anything and his muscles where unwavering. I can't really explain it but It literally looks like his muscle is made from granite. I've been around bodybuilders before, Actually my good friend Jeff Long was bigger than Jay so that did catch me off guard as I thought he wasn't going to be this dry in his off season but you can tell he's going to work his ass to get that title back. And after meeting him, I hope he does just that. But to beat Phil, he'll literally have to come looking like he did in 09. So until then, I'll just have to wait and see.

Back