• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2,100mg Tren a weekly

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
So he's doing like 7 3ml shots daily? Those doses and the oils volume is fucking retarded. This whole thing is fucking retarded. 2100mg of Tren and Tren base 50ml sets him off? Sonething is fucked up here.

So he's doing like 7 3ml shots daily? Those doses and the oils volume is fucking retarded. This whole thing is fucking retarded. 2100mg of Tren and Tren base 50ml sets him off? Sonething is fucked up here.

Yeah that's exactly right
Towards the end I figured it to be 21cc a day JESUS he didn't run synthol this time around bc he didn't have anywhere else to poke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towards the end I figured it to be 21cc a day JESUS he didn't run synthol this time around bc he didn't have anywhere else to poke

Thats fuckin insane.. This guys pinning all day..

Waters hit him up on said social media and tell him MFL will sponsor his tren base..... stat!

all of that to look like this. either shit genetics or severely under dosed gear.

vaughan-e-photo1.jpg

That's why he says gym is only 10%. He really relies on the gear. It's dem white genetics like he said...

IML Gear Cream!
He should have spent that 10% of training squatting :coffee:

here is his gf. now this thread just got interesting

891547183.jpg

sometimes i wonder if the internet should have ever been invented..

64115d1375468323-bostin-loyd-answers-fan-questions-295534_517926101579593_842894817_n.jpg

he should have used her dealer. her shit is real. although the shadows make her look better than she really is
but i wouldnt complain

he should have used her dealer. her shit is real. although the shadows make her look better than she really is
but i wouldnt complain

its why they made light switches...makee em all look good:()

The lighting is much better in this one.

xDZSbKl.jpg

all of that to look like this. either shit genetics or severely under dosed gear.

vaughan-e-photo1.jpg

Just to keep things accurate, this is the end result from the video above
bcd834f6a4861473b3f7a3e670514e94.jpg

Your pic is from the contra costa 2 years ago or whatever

Home boy in the green is killen it.

That's why he says gym is only 10%. He really relies on the gear. It's dem white genetics like he said...

agreed.. he's got shit genetics if thats truly the gear he's putting in his body, for fucks sake man.

though there are different breeds of white folks, he isn't a rep for the northern tribes of europe. not even close.

the nords and the germanic tribes..

those pale orcs get hench as fuck

He said 2100 mg tren won't hurt your physique just your health so it's all good.

inb4 abscesses and infections.one of his arms is still fucked up from a bad infection.his gear is g2g

My head is killing me. What the fuck is wrong with this kid

All that stupidity, a mediocre physique, and the kid still gets a monthly column in MuscleSport Magazine.

Back