• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone tried medlab rip stack?

mrmoltov

MrMolotov
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm wanting to put in a first order to medlab and try out their rip stack. I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and with what results. Also, do any of the vets know if I should add anything to the cycle (besides caber and taurine) or am I good with just the rip stack alone at 10 weeks? Rip stack is 100/100/100 test/tren/mast. Thanks!
Mrmoltov

Theres a few guys that ran the rip stack .....hopefully they will chime in , if not u can visit our subforum and read the medlab review thread ...there should be some comments in there .....if u have any questions feel free to pm me

Last edited:
Thanks twisted, can you chime in on whether additional compounds would improve the cut cycle?

Cut stack is great by it self. I would just pin .75 of a ml daily. You can pin eod and be completely fine but with the ace ester on the tren I prefer to pin daily.

Cut stack is one of my faves!

Edit: I dont know much about your back ground so those doses might be high for you.:confused:

I have some in the way. I'm going to pin 1ml eod. Can't wait.

It's also priced really well. If you were to buy 3 bottles of that stuff you spend a lot more money and have to inject 3ml instead of 1. Less oil but same dosage.

Agreed bobcat, I put my order in last night and am still waiting on a response. Can't wait to see how it goes!

Well, 7 pins in and this stuff has the worst pip I've ever had! The company is great about ordering and ta time is amazing but the rip stack itself is torture. Every time it's pinned (25gauge 1 1/4" pin), the injection site swells and turns red. I'm talking major swelling you can see through your clothes. Not sure what's going on with this stuff but it's hard to use a product that hurts like a mother fucker, especially when your pinning it eod. I talked to couple reps and am waiting on response. I wish I could send it back... On a good note, it does seem to be working, gaining mass and strength but not sure if it's worth the pain for days at a time. Just my two cents

I'm currently using the rip stack, week 2. The fun is about to begin :winkfinger:

I posted up about the pip in MedLabs forum. First 7 slin pins hurt for about 8 hrs. For me, after about 2-3 weeks it was absolute PIP free. I finally have my diet and workout dialed in, but this is absolutely the best 14 week cycle I have ever run. I will use ML RIP stack exclusively as long as the quality and customer service stay the same.

I posted up about the pip in MedLabs forum. First 7 slin pins hurt for about 8 hrs. For me, after about 2-3 weeks it was absolute PIP free. I finally have my diet and workout dialed in, but this is absolutely the best 14 week cycle I have ever run. I will use ML RIP stack exclusively as long as the quality and customer service stay the same.

That's strange. I haven't had any pip aside from a sloppy injection on my part. Couldn't reach my lat.. They're growing

IML Gear Cream!
That's strange. I haven't had any pip aside from a sloppy injection on my part. Couldn't reach my lat.. They're growing
I'm having crazy good results, and the PIP is a non issue for me now. It is a fairly high concentration considering it is 200mg of Prop AND 100 mg of ace.
I tried a sponsors test prop 200 about a year ago. THAT was some unbearable PIP!

I would love to try the ripped juice.. my pussy body can't handle that much test God damn it. Pinned their Tren A yesterday. Zero pip.

I'm going to keep it going anyways, hopefully the pip will subside. It's 100mg prop, 100mg mast and 100mg tren all in the acetate esters btw.

I had to quit after 7 pins. It was killing me. Shoulders, quads, or glutes. I couldn't bend my leg if I pinned quads.

I will say it was working, no doubt about that. Just couldn't handle the feeling of get hit with a baseball bat.

I jumped to their Test 300 with no problems.

I'm having crazy good results, and the PIP is a non issue for me now. It is a fairly high concentration considering it is 200mg of Prop AND 100 mg of ace.
I tried a sponsors test prop 200 about a year ago. THAT was some unbearable PIP!

The rip stack? I'm using the rip stack 300... Masteron,Test Prop,Tren Ace 300 mg/ml

The rip stack? I'm using the rip stack 300... Masteron,Test Prop,Tren Ace 300 mg/ml
Yes- same here. Test PROP, mast PROP (200 mg of the PROP ester) and tren ACE (100 mg of ACE ester). Just meant that people sensitive to PROP are getting 200 mg/cc, along with 100 mg of ace.
have I muddied the water enough? Lol
back to OP: run some aromasin- 12.5 or 25 for a month, then get bloodwork to nail it down. Second: this shit is an awesome preworkout! Takes about an hour and a half, and then the party starts! Serious- 1 ml of the Rip is as good as 1 ml of TEST no ester for me

Yes- same here. Test PROP, mast PROP (200 mg of the PROP ester) and tren ACE (100 mg of ACE ester). Just meant that people sensitive to PROP are getting 200 mg/cc, along with 100 mg of ace.
have I muddied the water enough? Lol
back to OP: run some aromasin- 12.5 or 25 for a month, then get bloodwork to nail it down. Second: this shit is an awesome preworkout! Takes about an hour and a half, and then the party starts! Serious- 1 ml of the Rip is as good as 1 ml of TEST no ester for me

My bad

Mrmoltov, I sent you a pm. I will,send you 1 prop, 1 tren a, 1 mast p. If you like! Further details please pm me. This will come right from me!

I had to quit after 7 pins. It was killing me. Shoulders, quads, or glutes. I couldn't bend my leg if I pinned quads.

I will say it was working, no doubt about that. Just couldn't handle the feeling of get hit with a baseball bat.

I jumped to their Test 300 with no problems.

Hey try to add .5 to 1ml of test in same pin .....this should help ....

Hey try to add .5 to 1ml of test in same pin .....this should help ....

I'll try that tomorrow. I was thinking it's the Prop ester that's doing it. I haven't ran any Prop only Ace in short esters.

Get Shredded!
Listen guys, the rip stack when I first used had some pip to it. Maybe because I focus on just quads and delts I hit them more often. But after 2 or 3 pins. Pip is non existant. Due to the higher conentration some people it will cause some irritation . In quads use1-1/2 " this is deep in the muscle. You will,get no pip. If I use 1" you can feel where the oil did not go deep on the muscle and it feels like a lump where the oil is pooling or sitting. You won't have this issue if you go deep in the muscle . This was the first product I had gotten pip on and I was worried. The first time I tried it. But now I don't know where I even pinned it!! Lol. I have to write it down. Or sometime I hit the same area twice in a row!!! . If any of you are new to pinning. Meaning this is your first run. You shouldn't be running this . But if you are . Your hitting virgin muscle. Never been pinned before. Now normally it will,be sore do to this fact alone. But again it will,be much worse due to the concentration of the product. I hope this helps someone. Also, I'm pinning 2ml rip stack in delts. Or I was going 1ml rip and 1ml trena ,1ml mast p. So that's 3cc or 2ml rip and 1/2 tren a ,1/2 mast for 3 cc this is quads

Thanks macedog, I sent you a pm. Like I said before, macedog and twisted are awesome reps, anyone would be lucky to have them rep for them!

Back