• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I want to get my feet wet, first cycle suggestions.

Brostep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before I go on a Test E cycle, I want to wet my toes first with a Ph cycle first to see how my body reacts through cycle, through pct and after.

What's a good Ph for a rook. Thanks guys.

I'm sorry but I just disagree with the entire premise OP. Is it really getting your feet wet to subject yourself to the same or greater risks without the gains?

i think not.

5'10
185lbs @ 13.6%bf
3 yrs lifting
Age 27
Current macros 3300, 250g protein, 380g carbs and 87g fat

lol The mods like to be comedians huh? Lol I hate lg sciences.

But from what I've read on other forums, some guys recommend that you first get your feet wet, I kept stumbling post upon post of get your feet wet because of the reasons I stated. But if there is an other wise I am all open ears and here to learn

cant see my posts

Damn nm now I can see my posts. Harsh on a newbie huh lol

But I apolgize for not putting up my stats.

5'10
186 @13.5% bf
3.5 years liftig experience

current lift stats

bb bench press 5 rep max @ 280lbs
bb squats 5 rep max @ 300lbs
Deadlift 5 rep max @ 350 lbs

Current macro intake : 3300kcals 250g protein, 370g carbs & 90g fat

And only reason I say to wet my toes is because I kept reading countless posts about trying out a ph first to see how your body acts to side before going on to test e.

But I had my test e cycle mapped out as :

Test E 500mg (250mg mon/250mg thurs) weeks 1-12
HCG 500iu/ a week (250ui mon/250 ui thurs)weeks 2-12
Adex .25 EOD week 1-12

2 weeks after last shot

PCT: run for 8 weeks

Unleashed/post cycle .. As directed on bottle
Forma Stanzol 5 pums x2 daily
clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50

I would do your test every 4th day. Not Monday and Thursday. The main way to combat side is to keep your blood levels stable. Considering a week has seven days they only way to do it is e4day. As far as the HCG and adex goes that would be up to you. I don't use pct. But I never come off either. Good luck. Oh and ditch that stupid prohormone get your feet wet thing. If you want your feet wet get some test prop if you don't like it it will be out of your system in 6 days.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks guys, Test e it is.

As for blood work, do you guys to blood work a week before pin, 4 week in of test e, 2 weeks within pct and 4 weeks after pct?

since I am fully insured, do I have to see the doctor to get my blood work done or I could go to a near by lab and get it done without a doctors notice?

All of your stats say your ready for big boy gains.

In all honesty you've don't you're homework and seem to have the knowledge necessary to do the cycle.

If I were in your shoes I wouldn't pussy foot around with some PH when you can really enjoy a nice inject cycle.

EXACTLY----^
...fuck ur toes, just jump in the water is fine bro. The Test cycle u got planned is basic, don't suspect with ur stats that you'll have much or any issues. Get ready for some FUN!!

As for blood work, do you guys to blood work a week before pin, 4 week in of test e, 2 weeks within pct and 4 weeks after pct?

since I am fully insured, do I have to see the doctor to get my blood work done or I could go to a near by lab and get it done without a doctors notice?

Anytime before cycle, mid cycle and 2 weeks after PCT.

Use privatemdlabs.com and just pick lab corp or quest that's closest to you. Easier than seeing your PCP and making an appointment. It'll run ya about 50 bucks.

cool thanks guys,

now for my final steps (sources)

I know that there are many sources that sponsor this site with alot of g2g. But who is good with domestic gear with real good test e that have strong logs of blood work done? And if this is inopropriate then feel free to delete this post and I apologize in advance to all the reps and mods.

I just want my first time to go smooth and hope to build a relationship with that specific source for future cycles.

ur g2g man these guys are telling you right. Go check out AgentYes, AMA, MLG all great dom sources with plenty of customer reviews and BW.:winkfinger:

Thanks guys, this site is very helpful and knowledgable. I am going to start mapping everything out and be prepeared ahead of time. Super stoked about this run cant wait.

I know most gains veries within person so most avg gains about about 15-20lbs correct? how much of that do you get to keep after pct?

You may want to sound out your dr. about AAS use before getting your blood tested there, otherwise you might catch some flak for having vastly elevated testosterone levels. Depends on your level of paranoia. Using privatemdlabs you can go it alone but it's all out of pocket at that point and can get expensive if you get the female hormone panel, lipids panel, and testosterone mass-spectrometry each time.

Since it's your first cycle you should consider getting more frequent blood tests to see how things are going -- once every month or even every other week. If you develop something like ED or wind up with a bunk AI, you'll want to be able to diagnose it.

You may want to sound out your dr. about AAS use before getting your blood tested there, otherwise you might catch some flak for having vastly elevated testosterone levels. Depends on your level of paranoia. Using privatemdlabs you can go it alone but it's all out of pocket at that point and can get expensive if you get the female hormone panel, lipids panel, and testosterone mass-spectrometry each time.

Since it's your first cycle you should consider getting more frequent blood tests to see how things are going -- once every month or even every other week. If you develop something like ED or wind up with a bunk AI, you'll want to be able to diagnose it.

Here is a good question,

what are the proper procedures if I get bunk from one of our reputable sponsers and I have blood work data to prove it.

Do I adress them privately and will the work with me as long as I could provide data from the lab.

Thanks guys,

Just browsing all the sources in here now.

So many reputable sources to choose from. I am like kid in a candy store here and the prices are just draw dropping!

But quick question,

Ive been reading others first test 12 week logs

I see some guys administer 600gm of test rather then 500mg, is this ok or should I stick to my 500 for my first ride?

Some guys pct layout are way different and they just use clomid and they use hcg and adex along their cycle and pct.

Should I ditch Unleashed/post cycle and Forma Stanzol? or keep it just for a better and smoother pct along with clomid? and is 6 of pct better rather then the 8 I stated?

Also who has good legit clomid, adex (or any good ai) and hcg. I see that ama is currently out of stock on their serms and ai.

Back