• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GPZMedlab...

unrealone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone here turned me on to them after Westend started using UPS and it started taking over a week to get supplies... ffs, i cant remember who the member was, but i assume a lot of guys use them for pins...

never had an issue with an order and its hard to beat the price on BD and Nipro products... delivery time great as always

Always use them only one i use. Great service and products with awesome prices

Been using them for 5 yrs now. No one else can compare. Lets jus say my "DOMINICAN" cousin who is a "PRO" has been using them for almost his whole career...

Great company. Awesome service and shipping.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Someone here turned me on to them after Westend started using UPS and it started taking over a week to get supplies... ffs, i cant remember who the member was, but i assume a lot of guys use them for pins...

never had an issue with an order and its hard to beat the price on BD and Nipro products... delivery time great as always

GPZ is amazing. I've been using them for 10 years now and I've never had any issues. Supplies are typically in hand in less than 5 days.

Gpz is great and super fast shipping... Only downside is they take everything out of it's original packaging and just throw it all mixed up into the same box

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Gpz is great and super fast shipping... Only downside is they take everything out of it's original packaging and just throw it all mixed up into the same box

Well, that's nothing. This one time, they sent me a bunch of rusty used needles and one pack even had an old colostomy bag in it!

Yes obviously I'm joking. I just cant imagine why someone would give two shits about their stuff being placed all in one box in order to save you money on shipping.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Well, that's nothing. This one time, they sent me a bunch of rusty used needles and one pack even had an old colostomy bag in it!

Yes obviously I'm joking. I jus cant imagine why someone would give two shits about their stuff being placed all in one box in order to save you money on shipping.
I'm not complaining, I could care less. But some people do.
And I think it saves them money on shipping, not us. Their shipping is 2-3x as much as other suppliers. But it is definitely fast.

The size of their lots are probably huge. For example they sell syringes in bulks of 100. Those 100 syringes probably came out of an even bigger box with 10000. When guys like us make a purchase we buy a couple things. Maybe 5 sealed vials or 50 pins. They probably have clients who order 5000 sealed vials and 50000 pins. Of course it will be packaged that way.

I'm not complaining, I could care less. But some people do.
And I think it saves them money on shipping, not us. Their shipping is 2-3x as much as other suppliers. But it is definitely fast.

Ya and some people would pay up to 1-3 bucks per syringe too. Ask me how I know this.

I have always used West end supplies.

Never heard of them but will check them out. I just wish GPZ carried Bacteriostatic water. Then they would be my one stop shop for everything I could ever need as it pertains to supplies. I have to go to Amazon or Mountain Medical to get Bac Water.

If I'm not in a hurry I use medvet. Syringes and other supplies are cheaper, and shipping is much cheaper as well.
If I need them asap I order from gpz.

If I'm not in a hurry I use medvet. Syringes and other supplies are cheaper, and shipping is much cheaper as well.
If I need them asap I order from gpz.

Thanks for sharing your source for supplies. I found out about GPZ a little over 10 years ago when they had different yet very memorable web address. GetPinz dot com. Ever since I haven't needed to look elsewhere with the exception of getting my hands on Bac Water. I recently went on a GPZ shopping spree picking up vials, mixing syringes, alcohol swabs, rubber gloves, needle disposal box and my favorite item, a handy little ampule opener. It's helps when opening amps. Sometimes we don't know our own strength so when trying to crack amps with our bare hands the liquid could go flying. With the amp breaker it cracks the glass for you making no mess.

Back