• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DieselJimmy! This is so awkward...

coincidentally mine is named Big Ronnie but I only named it after joining ASF

coincidentally mine is named Big Ronnie but I only named it after joining ASF

I see what you did there. You were going for the irony thing. It's like a calling a bald guy curly or calling a really big guy tiny.

I see what you did there. You were going for the irony thing. It's like a calling a bald guy curly or calling a really big guy tiny.
I see what you did there with the double irony.

Personally my cawk is who I am. There is no need for a second name.

I call mine my scion. I ask women if they'd like to see my scion. When they say sure I whip it out. Most of them scream something about me being a pervert and some shit about thinking I meant my car. Idk, but few of them respond in more pleasant ways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That I named my cawk DieselJimmy a couple decades before I met you.

Anybody else have an odd nickname for their cawk or lady parts?
I find it odd that a black guy continues to brag about his cawk but never has posted a pic of it.

IML Gear Cream!
I find it odd that a black guy continues to brag about his cawk but never has posted a pic of it.
Was that like asking for a cawk pic while trying not to sound ghey?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

no not the same but your on the right track

I call mine my scion. I ask women if they'd like to see my scion. When they say sure I whip it out. Most of them scream something about me being a pervert and some shit about thinking I meant my car. Idk, but few of them respond in more pleasant ways.

spit out the scion its not yours

I call mine, baby dick... 3 pounds 6 ounces

I call mine Absent...it hasn't seen a hole in months...fucker just sits there and pee's..

I tell the womenfolk to call mine 'daddy', but my personal name for him is 'Führer'

so you have a relatively small dick that attracts lots of 16 and 17 year old boys? Interesting..

It interests you? Maybe its you wondering about how to attract teenage boys. Seek therapy

Get Shredded!
Thats kuhl bro. Next time your laying the wood... try not to think of me... bet you cant...lolz
attachment.php

If Mrs. R said, "try not to think of me" I would lose that bet.

I named mine Buddy.
So that way when I meet a new girl and tell them that I've been talking to my buddy about them and just how beautiful they are.. Just how much my Buddy want to meet them...
And they come back with that they would love to meet my Buddy...

When I whip out Buddy, they can't claim sexual harrassment.. because afterall.. they said they wanted to meet Buddy

Can you imagine how hard it must be to find a matching pair of socks at DJ's house?

Back