• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sooooooooo...

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did rc up and vanish or have they not payed up ?

Cheapthreads out..

They said they were closing in the 1st.we will see if people get their packs off of this last sale.

he said the break might be as long as 6 months...if i didnt have any product for that whole time, i doubt i would pay 6 months rent either... got emails from him early in this AM about when goods would be leaving their facility...

TD threads along with subsequent complaints of PIP to follow.

Ummm correction overdosed w/ movin the pin alittle .....:coffee:.....or the old faithful go to excuse virgin muscle:p

one more ! Gotta get use to the gear pin it a few times ....by that time ur on crutches or walkin like me with a limp ....:p

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to see who got 1st. 2nd .and 3rd. They were to be chosen on the 1st. Im sure they'll come around .

Cheapthreads out..

Ummm correction overdosed w/ movin the pin alittle .....:coffee:.....or the old faithful go to excuse virgin muscle

one more ! Gotta get use to the gear pin it a few times ....by that time ur on crutches or walkin like me with a limp ....
It took you years to perfect that cherokee pimp walk

I just wanted to see who got 1st. 2nd .and 3rd. They were to be chosen on the 1st. Im sure they'll come around .

Cheapthreads out..

1st place on the pimp pip walk

Lol ...i got that pip walk for free. I think it called swag now , so ya got that down.lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Back