• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting Anavar

newmeat

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up everybody, i am very new to this whole culture and side of working out. I need a lot of tips to get me going. First off i am 5'10", 125 lbs - yes im very small and age 21. the reason i want to start using it because im so small haha. I have worked out for the past several years on and off. I do not know my bf% but its very low. I am skinny but also have lean muscle. I am thinking about starting anavar for a 5 or 6 week cycle. I was wondering what dosage for my specs would be right. I also know anavar is used for cutting but i eat a lot . i was wondering if i could gain ay wieght or size using anavar while eating a high protein, high fat, low carb diet. any information is helpful thanks.

I am starting a 4000 calorie meal plan and will be using yok3d and whey protein also

come on bro you already posted this and you got plenty of answers from experts... Looks like your going to do it anyway, so ill just help you out.

1. DONT EVER RUN oral only cycle. Stack it with some testosterone!!! Reason for this is because oral steroids are going to SHUT you down, meaning your body will not produce testosterone, and you WONT BE able to jack off for a year.(Meh more like 6 month, depending how shut down you are). If you take orals with testosterone shot, there is at least some test in your body to keep your mentality healthy and keep your muscles gained from orals. Without testosterone you will LOSE ALL of the gains, and feel like a girl on a period!!!

2. You gotta eat more man.. Try 5000 calorie diet instead of 4000.

3. Heres the recommanded cycle plan. Because your too young, there is high possiblity that you will get permanent shut down. So although it doesnt guarantees anything, but Ill add in HCG here just in case.

Week 1~12 Testosterone-Enathate 500mg a week
Week 1~8 Anavar 100mg a day (HIGHLY DONT RECOMMAND ORALS FOR FIRST CYCLERS JUST LIKE YOU)
Week 2~12 HCG 500 IU a week
Week 14~18+ PCT consisting of clomid and nolvadex

4. Forget about taking yok3d its wasting of moeny if you dont have already built good base muscles.

- - - Updated - - -

Troll?..... Negged

Warned him on other thread but he didnt listen :(

I politely suggest you to listen to bros here with experience..Its for your own good trust me. Its not like aspirin pill you take and make things work... ITS VERY SERIOUS STUFF YOU ARE DEALING WITH HERE...

1. DONT EVER RUN oral only cycle. Stack it with some testosterone!!! Reason for this is because oral steroids are going to SHUT you down, meaning your body will not produce testosterone, and you WONT BE able to jack off for a year.(Meh more like 6 month, depending how shut down you are). If you take orals with testosterone shot, there is at least some test in your body to keep your mentality healthy and keep your muscles gained from orals. Without testosterone you will LOSE ALL of the gains.

I have to respectfully disagree with this, and its pure bro-science. In Sept I was 195 with 9%BF and ran a Var only cycle @ 100mgs ED/8 weeks. I kept all of my gains and with a proper pct I never had any ED problems. If anything I was having more sex at this point lol. You can make gains off a var cycle even tho you keep saying you cant make gains with any oral only cycle.

I have to respectfully disagree with this, and its pure bro-science. In Sept I was 195 with 9%BF and ran a Var only cycle @ 100mgs ED/8 weeks. I kept all of my gains and with a proper pct I never had any ED problems. If anything I was having more sex at this point lol. You can make gains off a var cycle even tho you keep saying you cant make gains with any oral only cycle.

Yea I was bit exaggergating because I thought he would go crazy dose like 200+mg a day. lol but if he was crazy enough to do this with Dbol, thats whole different story. studies show that 10 patients who took just 10mg of dbol a day for a week showed 80% of HPTA shutdown. Lets just hope that this young man plays responsibly shall we?

Yea I was bit exaggergating because I thought he would go crazy dose like 200+mg a day. lol but if he was crazy enough to do this with Dbol, thats whole different story. studies show that 10 patients who took just 10mg of dbol a day for a week showed 80% of HPTA shutdown. Lets just hope that this young man plays responsibly shall we?

Haha I know what youre saying though. Lets hope he is a troll because I hate to see people take anything and mess up their bodies.

Seriously dude...eat more food. You're going to fuck up and grow tits...and not muscular ones

Do you even lift sis?

Honestly the whole last part of your post was right on. You have nowhere to go but up from where you are. IF you really start that diet and get consistent with lifting some good over the counter supps and why protein are all you need to get bigger. I am not one of those people that thinks I'm in charge of who gets to do what or that you have to earn your way into the glorious hall of AAS. Not at all. what I do know is that the natural gains you can get just from being basically new and eating a lot and working hard consistenty will be fantastic on their own. Get those and enjoy them then move on to the next cool step.

I think you should drop the low carb idea and go high protein moderate carb moderate fat traditional lots of meals lots of calories bodybuilder bulking. You dont need anavar to do that and it wouldn't even do as much as just the change in calories will do.

IML Gear Cream!
Train hard, eat everything in sight and get plenty of sleep. You will grow unless you have a medical condition that deters you from putting on muscle.

If you are intent on running something I would suggest MK-677. It is expensive, but when I used it I could NOT stop eating. Satiation was impossible. On more then one occasion I ate until I threw up, and right after puking I was still hungry.

At your height and weight, the best thing for you is FOOD. If you have natural appetite issues MK-677 might help with that.

Honestly though I would suggest avoiding anything for a few years. I personally feel that gear is wasted until you have a fundamental understanding of diet and lifting. Knowing how to bulk, and cut are so huge. I would even go so far as to go to a local university and ask them to test your RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate), from there you have a baseline idea of what your caloric intake should be. From there track everything you eat...EVERYTHING! Eat as often as you can. Ask yourself NOT if you are hungry but if you are FULL. If you aren't FULL, eat. My RMR is around 2200 calories, I burn another 1k on lifting days. So my maintenance on a lifting day is around 3200 calories. When I bulk I aim for 4500 calories...at least. Protein and Carbs make up 80% of my calories and the other 20% I try to keep as healthy good fat...I have an addiction to almonds.

Spend 6 months (which sounds like a long time but when you are 30+ it is nothing), eating as often as you can. Lift every other day, get plenty of sleep and you should have no trouble putting on a quality 20lbs of muscle. After you have done that, reassess your goals. You may decide then that you don't even want to touch gear.

Read the other thread, hopefully you aint trollin. dont want you to fuck up your life. Bro im 20, younger than you, used a PH once, worked, kept the gains, but thats because i spent hours researching and understanding what i would need to do to make sure i dont fuck myself. it was a learning experience and i honestly could have done things better but i have since then decided not to use anything until i have solidified my knowledge in other aspects of "bodybuilding."
First off, i like that you posted your diet, but honestly, anyone can come up with those numbers and what a lot of the guys on here are saying (eat shit tons and train hard) is true to some extent, but personally what you need is to find what training, diet, and supplements WORK BEST FOR YOU!
You have your diet, stick with it see what happens and be happy that you have it as a foundation. change things up in both your training and diet and see how your body reacts and what happens over time in terms of muscle growth.

Dont make the mistake of using PH/AAS in the short term and deffinitely dont make the mistake of using without educating yourself.
I know the benefits and consequences associated but i have dedicated a lot of time into understanding and educating myself before i start any practical application. And honestly, once you gain the knowledge about how your body works, hormonal functions, bio rhytms, etc. you can then manipulate your daily lifestyle to accomodate better gains over time.
Dont think that im here being a hypocrite and on the forums talkin bout using and my experience, cuz i aint doin that. this forum for me is where i learn (among other sources non-forum related) Try checking out the diet or training forums, and if you wana stroll through here just read and assimilate the info. Grab some books, read up! go to school, declare a major in some field that is similar to what we talk about here (my major is Exercise Science) it helps! ask questions, ask more questions, and ask ridiculous amounts of questions! but dont apply until you know that you are confident you can do everything without doubt or hesitation, and until you know that you have reached your limit in what you can have with diet and training alone.

You cant opperate machinery without first reading the instructions ;)

Back