• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test our HGH!!

kmartone310

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK so I talked to the boss and came up with the idea that the first 10 people that post there blood work for our Human Growth Hormone we will fully reimburse you and 100 dollars in store credit in our international store.
It has to be done correctly witch means have to get your blood work done before your first injection and after your injection. We will reimburse for the full cost of your bloods and 100 dollars in credit our international store.
There is two different ways to ship. EMS witch is the fastest way we prefer to send EMS. For some reason it is a little harder to ship EMS to the west cost do to some seizures but will reship if that happens and you have the seizure letter. Then regular international mail. Can't give you the exact time in this post but if you PM me I can give you how long it should take for the two different ways. We need you to post pictures of the Human Growth Hormone along with the order number. we also need pictures of the blood work. Please include the pictures that is very important. Our company is wanting to show that our products our of the highest quality. If you have any questions you can PM any of the representatives. Thank you to everyone who wants to participate. Remember the first 10 people that perticapt will will fully reimburse you and give you 100 dollars in international credit for your participation.
Also for the first 10 people who post there blood work for our testosterone levels we will provide you with 100 dollars credit in our international store. We look forward to this because we know our products are of highest quality. Thank you to everyone who participate.

Thank you
Basicstero

My the gains be with you

Hi guys! This offer is available for everyone who places an order in our store. I extend our offer and add also our testosterones into this offer. So, everyone who orders in our store testosterone and Growth Hormone and will perform bloodworks, make photos of items, get reimbursed! The offer is valid for 10 first customers! Guys, we have nothing to hide, we know our products of the highest quality and we give you an opportunity to ensure in this by performing a blood work, which will be reimbursed. These results are also very important for us. I hope to see lot of results here. Thank you for your support guys! And may the force be with you...

i can blood test your gh . i have done tests for genotropin and Zenostim and currently not running any gh since last year . i live in europe BY the way . my usually protocol is 10iu intramusculaire then 3-5 hours later have blood taken . let me know if you are interested

joe 2013

do you need logger let me know I would try hgh

caveman72 using not abusing

Hmm,I may just order a kit and take yall up on this offer..

I think I seen a promo about purchasing $300 in gear and get $200 free? Is that still active? Do I get to pick the $200 worth of stuff. Please PM me more info on that..

Back