• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Source asking for ID and Signature.

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a peptide source who is a sponsor here ask me for a copy of my ID and a signature on my receipt. Anyone else ever had this happen? I'm not buying fucking girl scout cookies here and you having a copy of my ID freaks me out especially with my signature. They say because the order was so big they need this before proceeding. What?? Let me know what yall think. I'm thinking of saying not fucking happening. I contacted rep too but no reply yet.

Yeah, I'd be turned off by that. Can you break it into smaller orders, or are you getting a bulk discount?

It's a shame there is only that one source here. Oh wait....lol
id go somewhere else, or break up the order.

Just this... GTG

mclovin.jpg

Yeah I would tell them to suck a dick

Fuck that. I buy peptides and RC's all the time. Who the hell wants ID?!

I just told them to get bent. Yes I used a CC. It's superior peptides by the way. I told him process it or send my money back by opening of business tomorrow so I can order from IMR. Only reason I did with them was they had oxytocin.

i agree that giving a ID is a tad much...the sig for a big order isnt out of the question imo...

also this isnt the Pit so lets refrain from the Pit like posts gentlemen...

Thanks

Last shady fucks I used stole my cc info and went on shopping spree fucked me up pretty good debit card with auto payments.

Superior Peptides

Ive ordered from them previously and not had any issues. Buildingup, did they have any kind of explanation ? is it "new policy" ? because if so, I won't be doing that either :( A credit card AND a copy of ID????? NO WAY

Get Shredded!
And a signature and copy of credit card. They said it was because my order was so big

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your order and we appreciate your business.
Due to the order amount, and being that it is online, for your security we require the following to be sent to us before we can ship your package.
We do this so that we can ensure that it is you, authorizing this transaction.

- signed credit card authorization for each transaction (attached)
- copy of your drivers license or any other form of id
- copy of the credit card used for this transaction

I have attached a copy of our credit card authorization form. Please send the above documents and we will get your order processed and shipped asap.

Sincerely,
Customer Support (mm)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just told them to get bent. Yes I used a CC. It's superior peptides by the way. I told him process it or send my money back by opening of business tomorrow so I can order from IMR. Only reason I did with them was they had oxytocin.
Why pay $13 for shipping anyway..

I always send my source a copy birth certificate and social security card

I don't know how much you were spending, but depending on the % of fraud claims they have (aka disputed charges), combined with the nature of their business (inherently risky), their credit card processor might require that stuff over a certain dollar amount. I had that problem a lot when I ran an internet service provider/web hosting company. Ppl would sign up, forget about the intro rate expiring, ignore the emails about it, and then dispute the charge rather than call us. Drove our rating down with the cc processor, which jacked my rates up and made me do shit like the above for larger packages.

Mothers maiden name and the street I grew up on too.

So I have a peptide source who is a sponsor here ask me for a copy of my ID and a signature on my receipt. Anyone else ever had this happen? I'm not buying fucking girl scout cookies here and you having a copy of my ID freaks me out especially with my signature. They say because the order was so big they need this before proceeding. What?? Let me know what yall think. I'm thinking of saying not fucking happening. I contacted rep too but no reply yet.

Its peptides... Who cares if you sign? They're not illegal...

just read through the comments, I didn't know you were saying you were worried about your info. Disregard my last post, and yea fuck that.. CC info and full name, address, etc. i wouldn't do it.

Real bad for business -- punish the customer for ordering *more* not less, thereby generating a rant on the forums... They'd be smart to have a rep chime in here and straighten it out by correcting the mistake.

I can see the concern with fake CC's but some other tack should be taken.

Back