• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats going on with BPL

Lex Luger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone can shed some light on blue print labs, placed an order weeks ago, NO TD yet seems like I keep getting the same generic answer on they will check it out. Now I see there banner isn't even up no more. WTH!

I know the just got back from a weeks vacation. Maybe they are just playing catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vendor forums get disabled for nonpayment of fees quite often. No idea if that happened here

Relax guys... they were gone on vacation and there was a slip up with dues. Should be back within a couple of days. Waiting on Admin. If you have any questions on your order email them. I've been told they got slammed with sale orders and that all of those have shipped.

Relax guys... they were gone on vacation and there was a slip up with dues. Should be back within a couple of days. Waiting on Admin. If you have any questions on your order email them. I've been told they got slammed with sale orders and that all of those have shipped.
how you doing architect!
We had a situation recently where our banner came down for a day! Don't jump,the gun. PM your rep . And see what they tell,ya. Like arch said. Breath!

I was checking I have emailed reps and are getting the same response on checking on my order been going on for a week and a half with no complete answer. Not trying to come down on no one just was seeing if anybody else was going through the same

Any body else having issues or is this isolated ?

IML Gear Cream!
I know the just got back from a weeks vacation. Maybe they are just playing catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this ^

Vendor forums get disabled for nonpayment of fees quite often. No idea if that happened here

this ^

Any body else having issues or is this isolated ?

as far as i know , this is the only 'issue'.

IF for some reason OP doesnt get his pack , BPL WILL take care of him.

What's up Murph..... long time bro.

If this guy hasn't been taken care of he will. BPL is known for taking care of their people.

Yes thats why I asked ....Seems like an isolated issue ....Happens from time to time with everybody .... Happened to me 2 times over my last 3 orders with another sponcor ( small issue ) and all ended perfect . Arch will take care of it I have no doubt

Hopefully! I contacted them on his behalf! Just trying to,help all,parties. Wasn't trying to over step,bounds.....

I received my pack from the sale slower than quoted but received it nonetheless. BPL is pretty slow as far as TA but the products have been solid in my book for three different orders now. Have just a little more patience

Good to,hear!

I have had NOTHING but great experiences with BPL every order I've placed...I cruised on thier old version T-En 300mg all winter...not only kept all gains but even noticed continuous strength gains...nothing like a blast but VERY IMPRESSIVE for a cruise.!!!! I haven't got any BPL products as of lately with different dosing and my favorite Prop 200 seems to be off the list...but EVERY other gears I've used were totally top notch.!!! I have spoke highly of other labs only to regret it eventually. But BPL is very solid and I would recommend them to ANYONE. !!! I will be honest and say this...the only reason I haven't ordered is TA..but if you plan ahead and don't mind the wait BPL will take care of you and serve u up quality gears.!!!! In fact the longer TA I was referring to...I was COMPENSATED NICELY by being patient and just waiting...WAS ALWAYS worth the wait.!!! I love BPL Ecspecially if thier gears are the same as they were when I used them.!!! I have been wondering and waiting to see if anyone has comparison to the days of the T- 300mg. ..and Prop 200mg. ...very interested in trying some to find out myself. They will always take care of ya bro...just be patient. ----peace and good luck

i placed an order with them for the bogo sale and received my order rather quickly.

Hopefully they're just behind on fees, i'd hate to see another good lab go.

Get Shredded!
I've had no issues so far as well. service and TA seem good. can't comment on product quality yet, but will soon.

Back