• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol and...

hca1990

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to the forum so apologies for any mistakes posting in the wrong places and such. I am 25 years old, 160lbs, 6 foot tall. I have a good diet, plenty of calories, including protein shakes twice a day. Very active with sports. I lift regularly and stick to my scheduale. I have never taken steroids but I have always wanted to. I just recently took alpha 1 max for 4 weeks, gained 6 solid lbs, however I want to keep going and up the quality of what I am taking to kick start my gains. I have done a lot of research involving dbol and when to take it, how long to take it, and so on and so forth. However I still have a few questions.

I have read for best results, to take test with dbol. Are they strickly refering to injectables, or can it be an oral test booster?

Also, good sources. Apologies If I cannot do that..

Thanks for any relpies and help with moving me forward.

One you are 6 foot tall and 154 pounds before alpha, you need to get rid of the idea of steriods and pick up a cookbook! You need to eat and eat and eat more! You need to build your frame before you take anything or your asking for trouble! Secondly yes if you are going to take dbol you need to inject test! Sounds like your not ready to inject but aas is for the big boy who are ready to play! Take a couple more years and eat and lift hard, build your foundation, do some more research and then we will talk!!! Untill then happy eating

My suggestion is to stay natural as long as you can. At 25, you should be making plenty of testosterone to gain muscle mass you're looking for. To make big gains, you have to eat big, then eat some more! See how far you can take things naturally, THEN if you still want to try aas and have done ALL you can diet and training wise, then start studying aas. It's all about eating clean and training, but like was mentioned above, you have to have a good foundation to start from. Don't be so hasty to jump on the juice. Once you've done that, you can no longer be natural. There is TONS of information on here to read. Don't cheat yourself out of what you can be. Its about the journey, not a fast solution.

But to answer your question yes, almost every cycle you will have test as a base.

I was 6 foot 200 lbs during football in highschool. Long way to go..

I am new to the forum so apologies for any mistakes posting in the wrong places and such. I am 25 years old, 160lbs, 6 foot tall. I have a good diet, plenty of calories, including protein shakes twice a day. Very active with sports. I lift regularly and stick to my scheduale. ...

Yeah, no. What the others already said is dead-on, but I'll add that you're lying to yourself about how much you eat. Go find your BMR and also your daily calorie expenditure. My guess is you're around 2,700 burned and that's also roughly what you're eating. Can't gain that way. You need several hundred in excess at a minimum. You won't put on any muscle until you start counting calories (myfitnesspal) and stop lying to yourself. Don't feel bad, we all do it. Skinny "hard gainers" and fatties alike. Can't trust your brain, it lies to you about food. Always.

The other thing is lifting intensity. Most think they have it but don't. Be sure to watch some video programs by the pros (I like Blood & Guts by Dorian Yates) to see if your intensity, techniques, and gym frequency matches anything that has been proven to work. It's easy to just "phone it in" on workouts.

Without taking care of those issues, you'll get very little benefit from steroids but incur the full risks... lots of extra risk in fact if you're short on knowledge and still asking basic questions about test and dbol. You can hurt yourself badly. There's a lot more research you need to do (and it can all be done here in the forum stickies... just devote several hours a day for several weeks at it.)

Eating is the hardest part honestly. Lifting is fun, sleeping is awesome, making time to eat everyday is hard, but I was skinny at 150 and I'm 5'7". If you don't get used to eating more the best you can hope to do is recomp on your cycles. You'll just lose whatever weight you gain if you don't keep eating and if you need a recomp at 160 and 6' you have everything screwed up training wise.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but everyone here is right and just trying to help.

Steroids aren't going to do SHIT for you if your nutrition isn't on point--and it's definitely not.

Are you getting 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight? I'd be surprised if you were even getting 1g per pound. Nutrition is paramount and you can't expect steroids to magically make the muscle appear if you aren't giving your body enough protein to work with. I bet you gain 10 lbs of muscle in a year without steroids if you just zero in on nutrition. THEN you can add steroids.

And NEVER do a dbol only cycle, that will be useless. Dbol is just good for jump starting your actual testosterone cycle to get your strength up so you can really make the most of the testosterone. Your first cycle should be testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate only.

Last edited:
Is free with everyone else and completely disagree with you. If you're 6ft tall 160 pounds then you have a HORRIBLE diet and are not getting plenty of calories.. You need to eat more, gain naturally for a while..

Back