• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Time to be a student and listen

jlynch0321

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very excited to be here!
Well let me start by saying that I have been lifting for 10 years. Now that I'm no longer in my twentys as of recently. I weigh 225 and I am 6'0". I was a member years ago but didn't post anything just looked at the threads. I need to pick up my game on lifting and dieting. As of recently I've been pretty diligent. Why I said it's "time to be a student and listen" because I have been cycling on and off for 7 years. Never did it correctly. I first off didn't have the money then like I do now. My first cycle was a sustanon 250 only cycle which was done 2×per week For 10 weeks. That was a great cycle. After that I toyed around. After that I did tren 100 a. and test blend 400. But this is where I didn't know then like I know I little bit more now. That before I start to have all gear in hand. So I would run out of tren because of the cost. At this time I had to go through a few people that didn't have it on hand and had to wait a month to get more. So I got okay results. Last year before I got married I did a test cyp 250 ×3PER WEEK tren a 100 ×300 3×PER WEEK eq 300 1×PER WEEK and amridex .5 every day. It was my first time with AI. And guess what fellas I have never used pct. So if this helps anyone. I AM NOW ON TRT BECAUSE OF THIS. My test levels dropped severely. I am 30 years old and have to go to the doctor now to regulate my testosterone. .5 of amridex everyday was to much for me at that time. So when I came off I just crashed. I got so lazy I had no idea what was wrong with me. I was told by a few friends that I just needed to ween myself off gear. Well I don't know if I'll ever get back to normal with my natural Testosterone. We will see.
Well I would like to start learning the right way and getting great results. I'm a hard worker. I need a good lifting schedule and diet plan. I have some love handles to get rid of and want to be in the shape I know I can be.
Now I'm on sust 250 2× PER WEEK TOTAL 750 1.3 EACH. Deca 300 2×PER WEEK 400 TOTAL. WAITING ON DBOL BUT NOT DEFINITE IF I WILL. AMRIDEX .25 EOD.
I am admitting I haven't done everything like I should have. I don't need to be bashed and say how stupid I was or am. I'm looking for some advise here to progress. TY

Damn man, that blows. Welcome tho. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. I learned a lot by just searching for different stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused here. Half way through your post it seems like you were about to say some smart things and then it all went wrong. You are doing this all backwards brother, and let me tell you why. You started using AAS before you developed a passion for training. All that has gotten you is a dependence on the drugs in order to train, which has resulted in a sheer lack of knowledge as to how to go about your diet and training. The best thing for you is to get off the drugs and learn to make gains without them and develop an intrinsic value for this stuff. If you do that I can promise you that you will always strive to seek knowledge and improve. Then you are ready to use drugs if you choose to do so. I am not going to tell you that you need to get to "X" body fat % or "X" on your lifts because if that was how we all gauged it then we all probably started a little early. I am telling you that you need to spend enough time training and learning without the drugs to know that you love it. If you don't do that you always rely on the drugs to train, and if you are doing that you are doing no good for yourself and you really have no business being here. I will end with this. Yes I use steroids, no I do not think there is anything wrong with them. But I can promise you that I developed a passion for what I do long before I ever considered AAS and even then I spent about 2 years studying them and learning from places like this. I will be training until the day I die or until my body quits on me whether steroids are there or not. That is all.

I had a love for this since 17 military school, then went on to the Navy and lifted all through that for 4 years. At 23 I did my first cycle. I didn't mention when I started. I had a crazy love for it. But he gotten lazy lately. That's what I'd say. So I was about 6 years natural.

Thank you brother. People here seem a lot more apt to help each other out. Other boards no so much

Good place to be a student. Learn then ask.

Welcome

Back