• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adrol50

snake101

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About try adrol50 first time. I thought I could take for a few weeks and keep the profits. I have now read once I stop I will loose all gains. Is this true and any other advise for the newbiee would be great. Thanks

Are you taking it just by itself? How much? For how long total have you taken it and when do you plan to stop?

You may require a PCT, as your normal testosterone production might be shut down (contributing to a loss of gains). A proper PCT will help get it started again.

I haven't started yet but have 50mg oral. I don't now what pct is? Recently tore ligament wrist and lost 50lbs fat but did on crash diet and lost a lot of natural muscle I had. I was looking for jump start as I just joined gym and been going 5-6 days week last 2.5 months. I joined this sight get info as afraid approx. anyone!

Might want to give members more info bro-stats ? Age-weight-BF-how many cycles etc.Is difficult for folks to give decent advice with lil info.Welcome to the site bro-OD

Thanks and got it. 45yrs old at 160lbs down from 210lbs. I was under the impression I could take 50mg tablet 1 per day just put on mass and 1-2 weeks would stop cycle and be able keep mass and continue working out daily. Always had good muscle build was just fat. Never worked out regurally until now. Just wanted get jump start and put some bulk on and keep Abs? I read what I could find on adrol but then seen comments once I stop loose mass? Now I see also my need something once I stop? Is adrol the right choice what I'm looking for? If not any suggestions ?

Thanks and got it. 45yrs old at 160lbs down from 210lbs. I was under the impression I could take 50mg tablet 1 per day just put on mass and 1-2 weeks would stop cycle and be able keep mass and continue working out daily. Always had good muscle build was just fat. Never worked out regurally until now. Just wanted get jump start and put some bulk on and keep Abs? I read what I could find on adrol but then seen comments once I stop loose mass? Now I see also my need something once I stop? Is adrol the right choice what I'm looking for? If not any suggestions ?
What height are you at 160lbs?

I highly suggest you train another 6-8 months naturally, at least. People who have just started training are at the greatest risk for dropping gains really fast after steroids. I know it seems like the "fast track" to getting ripped, but it isn't.

With any steroid, the body will lose some after the cycle is finished. We have ways of trying to minimize it, but none are perfect. There will be periods where your body has no natural testosterone production.

Adrol is not a good choice if you want to keep your abs. It will put mass on, but cause bloating.

Steroids are also not very useful unless you are eating like a protein-hungry, calorie-counting pig. What are your calorie counts and diet like?
What training routine are you following?

What height are you at 160lbs?

I highly suggest you train another 6-8 months naturally, at least. People who have just started training are at the greatest risk for dropping gains really fast after steroids. I know it seems like the "fast track" to getting ripped, but it isn't.

With any steroid, the body will lose some after the cycle is finished. We have ways of trying to minimize it, but none are perfect. There will be periods where your body has no natural testosterone production.

Adrol is not a good choice if you want to keep your abs. It will put mass on, but cause bloating.

Steroids are also not very useful unless you are eating like a protein-hungry, calorie-counting pig. What are your calorie counts and diet like?
What training routine are you following?

^^^ this-and hang around and study the boards here.There is much to learn and ppl here to answer questions.Best of Luck-OD

Thanks. That sounds like the best advise. I see how complex these cycles can be and how much members know. I would have just taken for two-three weeks and stopped. Not having a clue what effects/damage? I rather loose the $$ then cause any health issues. Thanks ALL.

IML Gear Cream!
Never having working out much and having a naturally muscular build IS a great jump start all on its own! You will be able to progress every single workout meanihg measurale improvement workout to workout wether its more reps or more weight on the bar for probalby an entire year. Once you plateau naturally you will be quite a bit more muscular than you are today and ready to take that next step.

I'd recommend not taking the DROL. While you may see some gains in 2-3 weeks it does not sound like your body is in the right place for it. I'd work out and do a little more research first. You will def need a test base...

Back