• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The gloating thread

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone like to gloat every now and then.

If you a religious son of a bitch you'll probably think you'll go to hell for gloating but rest easy, it is a lesser sin below masturbation.

Anyways, post of your favourite gloats, you malevolent jew bastards.

I rubbed out 2 before my workout this morning (gym doesn't open til 8 today). Going to hell never felt so good

I talked Sheri into putting a sharpie in her butt and sending me a pic. :coffee:

When I was a young chap I rubbed one out with icey hot

Since I been running hcg on this blast it takes a towel to clean up the mess after I rub one out 😂. No more little wash rag clean up for this guy.

Since I been running hcg on this blast it takes a towel to clean up the mess after I rub one out . No more little wash rag clean up for this guy.
I needz HCG- Russell the Love Muscle has been dry heaving lately- maybe occasional sniffles from Bobos nose, just 1 TP square cleans it up.

I think RHM was the only one that got it right. This is a gloating thread, not a confessional booth, fellas.

Get Shredded!
My wife gave me the ass 4 nights in a row cause its been that time of the month. For the record no begging or persuasion took place.

I kissed a girl...and I liked it.

I have so some have bit me in the ass.
Where do I start?

Who hasn't got a hawt internet wife?

my wife is alright ;) still gets carded constantly..she is in her early 30s..about 5'4 130...and still a hell of an athlete...but no she doesn't work out.

Back