• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Exemestane (aromasin) dosage

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So for every cycle I have taken I have used arimidex. But I think it was dropping my e levels too fast. I was only taking . 5 e3d and switched to letro with great results but wanted to try what seems to be the more popular choice as it is not a suicide ai...
Anyways what would be a comparable dosage. Not necessarily the most common dosage but close to my. 5 e3d.

After 10 cycles I switch shit up...what a goober

12.5mg to 25mg daily but only a blood test will show the right amount for you...

Ya I'm going to get bloods at my half way point cause I'm a cheap basterd. I figure 12.5 would be ok for me or maybe 12.5 eod

I had to run 50mg/day to keep my e2 levels in the 30s on a test only cycle.

It is definitely a very mild compound and I have read many studies sporting that guys on trt need 25mg/day with 50+ for a blast.

It is definitely a very mild compound and I have read many studies sporting that guys on trt need 25mg/day with 50+ for a blast.
Good to know. Thanks
What test dose, what other compounds?
600 test e 600 tren e... For 12 weeks then switch to prop and ace and maybe var at the end.. Drop the prop to 300 keep the ace at 6 to drop excess water...

general guideline would be this for adex v aromasin

1mg adex=25mg aromasin
.5mg adex= 12.5mg aromasin

i much prefer aromasin...not only for the relief it allows for hdl/ldl levels but i find my e2 stays much more stable over the long haul..

I had the same problem, with 500mg/w of test,25mg of aromasin don't seem to be enough,so I switched to adex,I was taking 0.5 mg/day for 2 days,3rd day nothing,then other 2 days with adex and so on.both AI's were straight from a local pharmacy so I'm 100% sure they were real pharma stuff.
bloodworks is the only way to know if your AI dose is right or not

Thanks for all the info guys.. I'll start at 12.5 ed and see how it goes until I get blood work

Thanks for all the info guys.. I'll start at 12.5 ed and see how it goes until I get blood work

Just FYI bro, my experience.... Start small with aromasin. I was running 975mg test wk and 12.5mg ED was too much for me. Not quite enough to make my joints hurt butit knocked my estro down enough that my dick didnt work. Switched to 12.5mg EOD and I was fine after a few days. Running 600mg now and only taking 12.5mg twice a week.
But yes....Aromasin smokes adex all day.

IML Gear Cream!
Just FYI bro, my experience.... Start small with aromasin. I was running 975mg test wk and 12.5mg ED was too much for me. Not quite enough to make my joints hurt butit knocked my estro down enough that my dick didnt work. Switched to 12.5mg EOD and I was fine after a few days. Running 600mg now and only taking 12.5mg twice a week.
But yes....Aromasin smokes adex all day.
Thanks my man that's what I was thinking... I'm not very prone for sides so I will start ed and probly move to eod if things go smoothly

I'm on 600mg a week test c with 25 mg IMR exemstsne ED. I'll be doing bloods soon to see where I am.

I'm on 600mg a week test c with 25 mg IMR exemstsne ED. I'll be doing bloods soon to see where I am.

Wow...that is a LOT of AI. I'm surprised your dick works still.

Wow...that is a LOT of AI. I'm surprised your dick works still.

Its just goes to show how everyone reacts differently. My buddy cruises on 250mg test and runs pfizer aroma and bumps it up to 50mg while blasting. I do fine with 12.5mg aroma on cruise and 25mg on blast.... pfizer as well.

Back