• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

first cycle age

AgoSte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I swear this is the last post of the day... At what age did you do your first cycle? And how has it been?

I did my first cycle at age 23 it was only sustanon 250 from organon i packed on 15lbs. My next cycle was sustonon at 500mg and deca 200 from brovel labs.. 3rd cycle was sustonon at 750mg and deca at 400 and dbols...no i am more advanced.

40...I am on TRT so its basically a no brainer to at least run a test blast every now and then.

47, I am 48 now and eight weeks into my third cycle.

24yo, the day after my birthday I remember starting Test E 250 @500mg/week.

One of the best and complete steroids web site. They have really good quality fast shipping and rapid respond when your package got seizure. Also they re ship for free if this happen. Good promos like half price on picked product Q&A to help you with your cycle concerns aswell contest when you can win up to 800 $ in products and the best live customer support again napsgear.org the best site with the best prices

One of the best and complete steroids web site. They have really good quality fast shipping and rapid respond when your package got seizure. Also they re ship for free if this happen. Good promos like half price on picked product Q&A to help you with your cycle concerns aswell contest when you can win up to 800 $ in products and the best live customer support again napsgear.org the best site with the best prices

What the ??? Are you serious ??

I'm joining! Want my bank account number? You seem very reputable

Get Shredded!
27. Its been great. But I did a lot of research before. So I've been prepared since day one.

25 here. Started as early as (safely) possible. That's after roughly 5 years of training.

Age 16 i started to research. I took my first cycle at age 18. I am now 26 years old. First Cycle. Test Enanthate 500mg a week. 12 week cycle . Clomid and Nolva pct.

I loved it. But during my cycle and research i stopped and then did not take another cycle for a few years. I felt i was to young, and i did not need steroids. If i could go back i would have waited till i was 25 to start.

I do not regret any of it. I have never had any bad side effects, never been sick or had to go to the doctors. I feel and look great. Health wise, no problems and i can stop steroids at any time and still till this day my body recovers with no adverse effects.

42. 500 mg's a week of Pakistani test e. for 10 weeks. Put on around 15 pounds after the water weight went away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back