• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle of Test cyp headaches

Wick3d

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys I have a question. This is my first Cycle of Test Cyp 400mg a week and I'm on week 3 1/2 with 5 200mg pinned. The start of mid last week (15th) my face started to get flushed not bad just like I had a little to much sun.Researched that and from the research thats a side of good test so no big deal. Last friday after my work out I got this headache and it stayed for a few days. I pinned on the 19th and Monday after my workout I go another headache. I started taking some new perwork do you think it's not mixing well with the test or do you think my estrogen is getting up there? My blood pressure has gone up a little. Last night it was 129/85 this morning was 124/82. I had plains to get blood work done on week 5 or should I get it right now? I have on hand 50 tabs/20mg of Nolvadex should I start taking them? If so would 5mg a day be ok? I'm starting to see some gains and I would hate to cut my cycle short.

About me:
43 years old
230 lbs w/ 17% BF
80 inches tall
Been working out for 7 years
Diet is very good
Drink about a gal of water a day

Best advice-bloodwork now....otherwise ur guessing.

I had those for about 6 weeks with I started TRT....my body adjusted. However, get labs to eliminate any other causes.

A) stop the PWO
B) get bloods
C) please tell me Nolva isn't your AI

Get blood work. Chances are your e2 is high.

Nolva doesn't lower estro....you need an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin.

Would definitely recommend that you be running an AI...I prefer Aromasin.....if your not running any AI headaches could be due to high E2...as the guys said the blood work would definitely help u pinpoint that....and unless your showing signs of gyno don't touch that Nolvy...I'm assuming that is for ur PCT or gyno flare ups...look into IMR Exemestane for an AI..!!! U definitely need to be running an AI while on cycle.!!!

Would definitely recommend that you be running an AI...I prefer Aromasin.....if your not running any AI headaches could be due to high E2...as the guys said the blood work would definitely help u pinpoint that....and unless your showing signs of gyno don't touch that Nolvy...I'm assuming that is for ur PCT or gyno flare ups...look into IMR Exemestane for an AI..!!! U definitely need to be running an AI while on cycle.!!!
:winkfinger:

A) stop the PWO
B) get bloods
C) please tell me Nolva isn't your AI

Headache is gone & blood pressure this morning was 119/81 hoping it was just my NO or PWO

PWO & NO has been stopped, Bloods will get done today and no Nolva isn't my AI I did have a bottle of Arimidex got one does in and bottle fell off the counter . Ordered a new one should have it by Monday
I will post bloods when I get them. Thanks for your help!

Aromasin is easier to deal with than adex, IMO, and fewer sides. But you can get adex to work too with more frequent bloodwork.

Bloods mandatory and sooner rather than later. Or sooner and later -- the more the merrier. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Here are my bloods. If some one can explain what other values are important. I know the Test & Estradiol is but not sure about the others. So based on the labs how much
Arimidex 50ml @ 1mg/ml should I take and where should my target be on the
Estradiol? Thanks!

test.png

IML Gear Cream!
Here are my bloods! My estradiol isn't really all that high but I know I got to bring it down so where should my target be? 20 or 30? Thanks for you help with this!

test.png

The >1500 is unfortunate. Next time spend the extra $20 for the LabsMD female panel instead and you'll get the real test level while on cycle. You may not have know this... should've mentioned in my previous comment.

E2 should be 10-30 IMO, and there's some evidence that keeping it more narrowly in the 20-25 range is ideal and maybe more important for male health than we all treat it here.

Sorry for the double post! I replied Thursday and Friday it still wasn't posted so I thought I didnt do something right so I posted again.

I will be getting an other one in a week and a half to see where I'm at on the 5 week mark, I just got this one to see where my E2 is at. But the >1500 is still good cause before I started I was at 540. Other than the high E2, bloods look ok?

Yeah, the bloodwork seems reasonable.

Your e2 isn't that high. The regular essay can be off by 10 or so points. If your wanting to bring it down lower I would dose adex at .25mg E3D or twice a week. Again your E2 isn't that high.

Back